Home

Drunken Time Travelers of StarWarsKNights.com

*Evil Chev staggers to her feet and heads toward the fallen Alternate Evil Chev*

Wake up...we need to leave

*Evil Chev places her palm on his chest and Alternate Evil Chev starts to breath once again*

I was dead?

Yes

And Now I'm Alive?

It seems that way

How?

It seems I have healing abilities that I didn't know about

*Alternate Evil Chev points at Alternate Chev*

What about him?

Take him and throw him in a prison cell once we get back to base

You can't dematerialize anymore?

No

*Alternate Evil Chev grabs Evil Chev and Alternate Chev and dematerializes*

*Back At HQ*

You did remember to deTARDISify the alternate Evil Chev right?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Chev looks at the remains of their base*

I think I can fix this...

*Chev dematerializes and ends up in the Alternate Drunken Time travelers world with the opposite genders*

Hey gu-Holy ****!

*The whole base looks like it was hit by something a thousand times worse then Evil Chev, the base is intact, but the people inside have all been slaughtered*

*Chev sees something written on the celling*

I didn't know red ink smelled like this

*The message reads: The darkness is coming for you*

I really thats not written in what I think It was written in

*Chev walks outside and grabs ahold of the side of the base and attempts to dematerialize*

Come on...*grimances in pain* Come on...there we go!

*Chev and the alternate base dematerialize and rematerialize in the regular universe*

Don't go in there...

Screw the laws of time, I'm going to save them.

*jumps into his TARDIS and goes to the TG universe before the attack and herds everyone into the TARDIS*

M: Don't lecture me on how many paradoxes I'm causing, just be grateful I'm saving your lives.

F: Sure thing.

*The TARDIS rematerialises in the regular universe*

F: How could we know? We got pulled out before it happened.

M: Last I checked, there wasn't any unnecessary loss of life from that, which is my typical motivation. And if I prevent that, then you won't think to go into the TG universe and thus I won't think to save them.

F: Hold on, you mentioned darkness? Let me guess, we were nothing but skeletons on the ground? Very little light? I'm guessing Vashta Nerada.

M: There's only one thing we can do:

M and F: RUN!

I think I can uncover the mystery of who's going to attack you!

*Chev dematerializes and rematerializes in the TG universe*

All righty...lets check this out

*Chev explores the base which is still intact which means the attack has yet to come*

Maybe their version of Trigger just got really drunk...

????: Nope

*Chev whips around to see a guy with blood red har and dark red eyes.

Chev: And who are you supposed to be?

????: Just someone who wants a good fight

*The new guy whips out a blaster and fires it at Chev who dodges it*

Chev: Nice try!

*The man with the blood red hair moves faster then the eye can see and grabs Chev by the neck*

????: I was hoping to find all of them, it's just not very sporting to fight em one at a time

*Chev unleashed her full strength at the man who takes it all without even batting an eyebrow*

????: That was it? Your not really worth it are you?

* The weird man releases Chev and she falls to the floor*

???: I'll fight you once you get just a bit stronger. There's just no fun in it if you can't even make me flinch.

*The strange man vanishes in a flash of white light*

I guess he can't travel between realities like I can, The TG group really needs to know about this before they try to go home

*Chev gets up and demateriaizes and then Rematerializes in the regular universe*

Just a quick question...do any of you know a guy with blood red hair, solid red eyes and can take just about anything you throw at him and not even flinch?

So...if your base is filled with Vashta Nerada, then where are you going to go?

*The weird dude is watching from his hideout*

????: Am I really going to die? All I want to do is test my fighting skills...so I can finally avenge her...

*The strange man looks at a picture of a girl with white hair and lavendar eyes*

*The strange man vanishes in a flash of white light*

M: Well, CF, if you don't mind me calling you that, it turned out your base was infested with Vashta Nerada, but I managed get your colleagues out in time.

F: Just think, if you hadn't ditched us like that, you'd be as almost eaten alive by shadows as the rest of us.

Archived