Home

Season 7 is here!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought it too there for a minute...after I was done choking on my chetoes when I found out he was alive.

This season has got some pretty interesting new characters like Renee and Janis...though I believe there is only room for one techie on the shopw and that position belongs to Chloe O'Brian. Ah poor Chloe thrown in the slammer again. Perhaps after this attack on the White House people will start listening to Jack.

Doesn't that Senator Blaine Meyer really grind your gears? :xp:

~HOP

• 3 months later...

I thought the season finale was good though certainly not the best season finale 24 has had (I think S4 and S5 finales were better) but S7 finale certainly had a few strong points. Nice shooting showdown, Renee about to go "Bauer" on Alan Wilson, and Janis gets tied up! :D And Jack just willing to let himself die was just epic though I'm extremely glad that Kim with save him. A surprisingly mature side of Kim in the finale. (if you have seen season 1 and 2 she is quite a pain actually).

My only complaint is that the Tony thing was not really resolved the way I would have liked.

As for next season: I don't see what hte advantage of being in NY is over D.C. but I'm certainly happy with it because CTU is back baby! NY could offer some good options and its always good to get a change on scenery. I heard only the first half was in NY...I have no idea where the second half is. And of course there will be a whole round of new characters next season. As far as I know Jack, Kim, Renee, Chloe, Pres Taylor, and Aaron Pierce are coming back...though there have been rumors of Tony.

How do you rate the finale? Thoughts on next season?

~HOP

Archived