Home

olol wen is it comin out?

lollins.

If anyone has the time on their hands and the desire, i've had a slightly daring thought. We have this problem that everything has been talked about, have we not?

But *who* did the talking eh? Members from years gone by, no new/er/ish ones.

So with further delay I pass the motion that select topics from years gone by *can* be made into a new thread- Posing a similar theory/question/statement *but* with newer eyes reading it.

It seems logical to me, but so does downing 3 bottles of wine to win a fiver.

The only problem with that is that a mod might lock all the threads, give us all infractions and say we need to use the search button... :xp: No but seriously, that's not a bad idea...

And between you and me... I prefer Root Beer over wine... :xp:

It was 3 bottles for a tenner, that's a golden ticket man.

And I don't even think RC is modded any more. We held a petition to get Machinecult as a mod last year sometime because Pad committed major dereliction of duty. But the moderation squad is such a club that of course they didn't do it.

Don't go around rez'ing old posts, just get a few ideas for good topics, run it by someone and then maybe start a fresh thread about it. That way, new people can comment on it without the bother of "omg this thread is old lolrez it's been said before"

And I don't even think RC is modded any more. We held a petition to get Machinecult as a mod last year sometime because Pad committed major dereliction of duty. But the moderation squad is such a club that of course they didn't do it.

What did Pad do?

OT:

Pad as in...ME???:confused:??? EDIT: :lol: Just looked it up; didn't even know there was a moderator called Pad...Maybe that is why I thought you were talking about me :lol:

But all I have to say is that they moderated enough to close both CCP threads, instead of dealing with the actual spamers on them...

Enough said about that, I think the idea is great. :D

And M@RS is right...I prefer root beer :xp:

didn't even know there was a moderator called Pad

My point exactly.

they moderated enough to close both CCP threads, instead of dealing with the actual spamers on them...

Words cannot explain how funny I find this. The perfect definition of the LF moderators.

And M@RS is right...I prefer root beer

IT WAS 3 BOTTLES FOR A TENNER DAMMIT

Archived