Home

That's all folks!

Battlestar Galactica is now over.

What's odd is that the ending was extremely foreseeable, but at the same time strangely fitting. Granted...the last five to ten minutes are a bit of a headtrip and seem rather implausible, but it works.

For anyone who's seen the finale: what was up with Baltar and Caprica in New York?

I liked almost everything about the series finale. It was a pretty good idea to separate our Earth and their Earth into two different planets. I did think once while watching the series that things might turn out that way in the end, but I discarded that idea.

The only thing in the series finale that I thought of as stupid was the nature of Kara Thrace. So everyone was hallucinating her during season four. WTF is up with that? And, of course, the lack of explanation of the warning that she is the harbinger of death and all that.

Other than that, a great ending. Too bad it couldn't wait a few more seasons though. :(

To answer the spoiler part:

Those were the "Inner Baltar" and "Inner Caprica", who, as I understand it, are actually representations of angels and possibly demons (Baltar). They actually slightly remind me of the Angel and Devil characters from a Serbian comedy movie titled "We are not Angels". They too had a habit of betting against each other and influencing people in order to win.

Archived