Home

It Burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it looks like all of the badass is being taken out of Star Wars. Instead of bloodthirsty warriors, and kickass sith lords, we're getting strange romances and a whiny "chosen ones".

Where's all the wanton slaughter and killing? Where's all the Jedi being cut to pieces by Sith Lords? JFC, no wonder people are starting to like Star Trek now...

Wookieepedia isn't the problem, TCW is. Wookieepedia just updates the latest SW info. Besides there's no way they can prove the existence of New Mandalorians. The source of the info is not from TCW yet. The place where the info came from is only one small source and they write a whole article about it!!! Also if you join the Rebellion one thing must happen, SATINE MUST DIE!!!!!!!

: Yet another reason to HATE TCW.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/New_Mandalorian

The Mandalorians can't be led by a pacifist! It simply isn't done!

Allow me to display my emotions through smilies:

My response is this.

Luke Skywalker: NO! IT'S NOT TRUE! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!

They have completely and thoroughly ruined the Mandalorians. They have taken away what makes a Mandalorian a Mandalorian. They have taken away the clone trooper's Mandalorian heritage, so now they are a bunch of mindless order following drones that the Jedi don't care about and are sent to their death's by them.

So join the Rebel Alliance and become a traitor. Become a part of the Mandalorian Rebellion and help us stop this.

Archived