Home

Star Wars vs Something Else

For example:

Delta 38 vs Master Chief

Death Star vs Borg Cube

Star Destroyer vs Enterprise

Han Solo vs Kirk

It can't be Star Wars vs Star Wars. It has to be Star Wars vs something that's not Star Wars.

I think you get it by now. I'll write one up of Delta 38 vs Master Chief and post it here when it's done.

A long time ago me and my friend would make up the deaths of stupid cartoon characters ex.Spongebob, Chowder, and Barney and they get killed by Delta Squad or some other clone group in different ways each time. If any of you guys want to hear any of them or if there is a stupid cartoon character you wish was killed I will tell you the story of their deaths by Delta Squad or some other clone group. But for some reason it's always a lot funnier when my friend says it. WARNING some of the stories have random inappropriateness. There sort of like skits layed out in a way similar to Robot Chicken. Also I could tell you guys some of my fanfic stories about Star Wars, Halo, or the two of them crossed over.

I don't remember all of them but I still remember some. One that I can think of right now is the death of the League of Super Evil, which is by the way a retarded show on Cartoon Network. Also it's always funnier when my friend says it so forgive me if it's not that funny. WARNING MAY CONTAIN RANDOM INAPPROPRIATENESS!!!

This one I made up myself.

It starts out like this: The adviser is giving the Deltas intel that L.O.S.E is building some kind of secret weapon and it's the Deltas mission to find out what it is and destroy it. Some time later it shows L.O.S.E in their lab and then Voltar says "At last we have finished it. I give you the GAY RAY. It will make everyone in the world gay so no one will call us gay again.

Then Delta Squad crashes through the window swinging on ropes and they say "Not so fast L.O.S.E. We're here to end this party.

Then Voltar says "Too late." and he presses a button and a 1 minute countdown starts and then they engage in combat and Boss says "Fixer shutdown the GAY RAY before it fires!"

"On it sir" Fixer says and goes over to it. Then he says "I can't shut it down. It's rigged to fire."

Then at the last second Fixer says "Got it sir."

Then L.O.S.E is standing there and Voltar says "What happened. It didn't work, we're not gay now, were straight. How did this happen."

Then Fixer says "I wasn't able to shut it off so at the last second I reversed it. So now everyone in the world is straight, including Scorch."

Then Scorch says "Hey I was never gay!"

Then Sev says "Nice job Fixer you made a joke."

Boss then says "Alright lets finish what we came to do. Then Delta Squad points their weapons at L.O.S.E. "I guess you'll die straight." Boss says.

Then you see a flash of blue light and hear weapons firing. Then L.O.S.E falls over dead and the end credits start playing and so does the RC theme.

Also my friend told me the death of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. I'll tell you it if I remember.

Nice. I personally would like to see a match-up between Stormtroops (with the STORMTROOPER EFFECT disabled, of course) and ODSTs. The elite of Star Wars (but only when the STORMTROOPER EFFECT is disabled) vs the elite of Halo. Of course, another interesting one would be to see Thrawn and Da'Vinchi in a sculpt-off. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Archived