Home

Requests

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2) Speaking of aliens. . .: Let's have all of the aliens/cultures from both games make an appearance. Let's just name them all shall we: There's the Bith, Jawas, Echani, Chadra Fan, Zabrak, the blood-lusting Iridonians, the Faleen . . .

So far, I've got female NPC faces for Arkanian, Offshoot, Chiss, Echani, Kiffar, Mirialan, & Zeltron. They're just re-skins of Comm_A_F, Comm_B_F & Comm_W_F, but they add some variety. I plan to do some similar for the NPC males.

I've also re-skinned the boy & girl children faces so that there isn't just cloned blonde brats running around :lol:. For the boy, I've made Asian, Black, Mirialan, Offshoot & Zeltron. For the girl, I've made Asian, Black, Echani, Kiffar & Wroonian.

Some near-humans will be harder to do, because they'd require re-modelling the heads (Cerean have tall heads, Nagai have long, pointy ears). I might not be able to do Falleen, because they have actual cranial & spinal ridges, and I wouldn't be able to add any verts to the models. I'll leave some of these for later, IF I still have time later (much later).

It should be easy enough to make some Iridonian armour colour varients :D

I believe there's a Faleen model already in K2. . .

Really?? Where? I checked the Wiki page for TSL, and the Falleen aren't mentioned under sentient species. And when I check the Wiki page for Falleen appearances, only the Kotor comics are listed, not the games.

I've seen a Faleen in a M4-78 video. I've just asked the creator if he can name where the file is. I'll let you guys know what he says when he gets back to me. Meanwhile . . . please continue! ;)

Here's the video:

(I can't see the video here at work but IIRC there's a Faleen in it)

Ok I will say somthing which is properly Included lol

In-depth character Personality and Shift in Attituded

What??? your asking

I think the best example of this is Jack from Mass Effect 2... Lets face it i found her romance story very well written and Very Shocking. as they had her down as a Cold Hearted B@T3H But as you got further into it she become more.... er soft yet kept some of the attutide and it showed a Battle within her self

I properly havnt explained it well I suggest Playing it and Finding out :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah The Darth Revan you've asked that before and i Myself (i think) Gave you a Anwser

Due to the Difference in Combat animations SS would have to basiclly do it all again

And since there r more frames in K2 what took 2 years would take 3 years in K2 :p

• 2 weeks later...

Ok here's my list of things I'd like to see in KOTOR 3, that would also (I think) bee possible through modding.

Day/Night Clock

Weather

More Occupation options (Jedi, Bounty Hunter, Soldier)

Customizable Ship

Better storyline with plot twists, and multiple endings.

Cameos

Music from previous games

Realistic NPC interaction (Like commoners noticing weather ect)

New GUI

Better Graphics

Also I know that these things would take a lot of work, and you're pretty far along already, but I just wanted to give my suggestions. ;)

JM

• 5 weeks later...

Archived