Home

Expess Your Opinion

Hey guys, glad you joined. Also I noticed something strange. LucasArts may still be keeping the real Mandalorians alive and in the most unlikely place, TCW. Here are two reasons: In the episode "Weapons Factory" when the clones were marching across the bridge to the droid factory on Geonosis I thought I could here faint chanting coming from the clone troopers that sounded Mandalorian. Also in the episode "Brain Invaders", a lot of the clone troopers on the supply ship had Mandalorian symbols on their armor. You guys tell me if you notice any other stuff like that.

Now all LucasArts cares about is making a quick buck. They don't even care what the fans think or the consequences of the new stuff they make. They just basically wiped out almost all of Star Wars and just like Te Prudii said they completely destroyed the real Mandalorians and wiped out everything from Episode 2-6. This is why: The host of the clone army was Mandalorian and since he doesn't exist anymore neither do clone troopers, clone commandos, or Arc troopers. And without them the stuff in Episodes 3,4,5, and 6 would not be possible. This will also effect almost everything after Episode 6 and probably the only thing unaffected by TCW is KOTOR which seems at the verge of being wiped out by TOR. LucasArts is probably planning on destroying all of Star Wars and building a new era over the ashes. A new era that replaces everything you knew and loved about Star Wars with something terrible. LucasArts just doesn't realize how important the real Mandalorians were. Destroying them was like creating a wound in the force, everything is effected by it. But there's a saying I heard once: In the midst of death there is life. This might be true for the Mandalorians. They'll find a way, somehow. That's why I created this group. We are like a Mandalorian rebellion against the coming darkness. WOW I said a mouthful. I might as well start preaching this stuff. Amen :D

I noticed something weird. The New Mandalorian information didn't even come from TCW. It came from the Star Wars Atlas when the episode hasn't even come out yet. The book could be wrong since it was written a long time before Season 2 and information like that could change over that period of time since we don't know what really happened yet so the Mandalorians still do exist. Canon errors happen a lot. For example the book might say something about the Mandalorians being pacifists but the show would have something completely different. So it's not TCW's fault, but a bunch of misunderstanding and misinformation. Read the whole article carefully and read the stuff on the talk page and you'll see what I mean. They still exist, except the New Mandalorians are just a splinter group like Death Watch. Here is the link to the article on wookieepedia http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/New_Mandalorians.

• 2 months later...

Word.

TCW has really gone too far, stupid pacifist mandalorians who throw away their culture, their heritage, and their skills should die in a giant fire. That sums up my hate for that episode, and that bull**** of a Mando wielding a Black Lightsaber? Wow Lucas, you have really gone low this time

"I am a Mandalorian! HAR HAR HAR! I have a black lightsaber that was stolen from the Jedi Temple by my ancestors! Ohh, wait? When was the last time Mandalorians raided the Temple? Duh? I dunno! Kill the dutchess! Ohh wait, why the heck would we waste our times worrying about crap like that? Wait, Mandalorians are far more honorable than killing women. Blackmail the Jedi. I have to fart! Ohh, thats better! Ohh, here comes another one! I am as strong as any Jedi! HAR Har Har! AHHHHHH!" He dies.

"Glad thats over Master!"

"Ahsoka, we always knew this day would come. The day you would die off in the Clone Wars!"

"What!"

"Time to die snips!"

• 1 month later...

Archived