Home

Questions to the Developer for Modcast

This will be an area where you can send in questions which will be answered in an up and coming December Modcast. I will not only answer the questions but also expand on the topics and issues you want discussed to allow you a view into my mindset and vision for Revenge of Revan.

Ask away! :)

Logan

What will be the name of the sith lord?

When will their be pics of him?

Will their be any cameo apperances from K1 and TSL that are not posted in the mod page?

On the way prebeta 2 is going when do you think Act 1 will be done?

Will their be any hidden easter eggs?

One final attempt will Revan be in Act 1?

Will their be a way to gain everybodies trust at the same time?

Will you make a walkthrough?

Will make a trust system Walkthrough?

Will their be a large number of new modules?

Can and will you make a somekind of a cross between a lab station and a workbench?

What are individually everyone of team doing or modding for the TC?

Is someone that isn't in your team working with you?

Will their be a cameo appereance of Zaalbar leading the wookie clans(i mean you have the true sith attacking you; you need both sith,both jedii,both republic,both mandolarians,both wookies)?

Will you see Mission Vao in the TC?

If Mission is in the mod will you see Griff Vao(Mission's brother) and Mission made up/making up?

Will you see Juhani and Jolee Bindo?

Will Revan have a custom lightsaber?

How long will the gameplay of Act 1?

Will HK-47(a.k.a. XI-52) have his dark side humor?Because it's not really KOTOR without him.

Will you have any Temporary Party Members? (Like Trask, and B4-D4)

How many hours of gameplay do you think that the mod will have?

What will the new ship look like?

Will you have new heads to select for the PC's? Will you be able to be aliens?

And if you want to quote me, you can refer to me as Caleb. lol It's not that hard to pronounce. ;)

JM

I'm going to work on some playable heads and aliens. There aren't any screenshots yet, since I'm still compiling a graphical list of existing heads that I can build upon. They'll mostly be recolours, just to save time.

Officially, this isn't Kotor III, because we don't have recognition from Lucas Arts. Because of that, I didn't make the logo with a Roman number III. Instead, I kinda hid the III in the negative space, and concentrated on the gold "RR" behind the main Kotor text.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived