Home

secret of monkey island font!!!!

Masatomo

I managed to replicate the font that's being used by MI1 and MI2.

If anyone of you wants it, just drop me a line and I'll give you the URL where you can download it from.

(oh man, I feel so good now, I was designing a small web page and couldn't find it anywhere so I had to create it myself)

For both PC and Mac... and it's free, obviously wink.gif

------------------

This is my friend Picol. He always says only what he thinks, this is way he never speaks.

-[masatomo ueda 2000]-

post a link to it here, so we all may benefit.

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

I have a theory about ants. I figure that if I step on every ant I see, then eventually by natural selection the ants will evolve to avoid me. It may take a few million years, but I'm patient.

I have a similar theory about voting against the presidential candidates who equally annoy me, but they evolve even more slowly.

Hey, i guess i could use it in case i make my own site.. email it to Maverick1187@aol.com.

thanks

------------------

"Say, that ring looks exactly like the cursed diamond ring from LeChuck's ship! You know, the one with that gaasstly voodoo curse.. but I'm sure Guybrush wouldn't have given you that one."

~Blood Nose The Pirate A.K.A. Wally

It'd be great if you could post the URL

right here! I'd love to have that font!

otherwise, icq: 19010066 or email: arnoproeme@hotmail.com

------------------

"THE ANSWER..." "Yes?" "TO LIFE..." "Yes?" "THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING.." "Yes? "IS...... FOURTY TWO!" "Fourty two?" -Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• 11 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived