Home

Kotor Cameos (KC)

Here's a list of KC's that I want, or have planned for the mod.

* Will definitely appear

** Maybe

*** Mentioned

Kotor 1:

**Carth

**Bastila

**Mission

**Zalbarr

***Jolee

***Revan

Kotor 2:

*Mira

*Brianna

*Mical

**Hanharr

**Atris

*The Exile

***Kreia

***Atton

***NEWS ON A TOP SECRET KC

**B4-D4

Both:

**Canderous

*HK

***T3-M4

Discuss here. I will post pics when progress is made.

JM

Well Atris because I still don't have her backstory well planned out yet and she may be scrapped. Mission because Cat Taber may not agree to voice her. But that's unlikely.

And know that the Top Secret cameo is from TSL, not Kotor. So that rules out Revan. And I forgot to put the Exile on the list. so keep on guessing!

JM

Maybe one of the top secret cameos is Bao-Dur, G0-T0(maybe someone found his scraps from his brawl with HK-47), Sion, Hanharr, the Yoda-like jedi master, Queen Talia,General Vaklu or B4-D4 and his little bud(T1-N1).

P.S. My skype, JM, is Slstoev i don't know if you have saw my invitetion but can you tell me when your skype is on because i wanna contact you directly.

Oh sorry for the question about the what time does the TC take place. It was 2 AM here when i posted that and i was very sleepy so i put the question on the wrong thread.

But you still haven't answered my other question: Is the other cameo Bao-Dur?

Oh c'mon. You know i'm right. And i think that unintetinally you gave us a hint for Malachor V that it's not totally destroyed.

So you have to admit. The only letters on the anagram after i destroyed the Hanharr letters there were only left te letters for Bao-Dur's name.

Archived