Home

Your homeschool routine

Get up at 8:00, do Biblical Chronology until it's done (usually about 10), do chemistry until it's done (usually around 10:45), practice piano (no teacher 'cuz we can't afford it, but hey, I have fun), do biology until it's done (usually about 12:30), eat lunch during English and Essay writing (usually ends about 1:30), do Constitutional Law until it's done (usually around 2:00 or 2:30), do history (usually ends at 3:00/3:30), and finally, do Algebra 2 (ends when it ends). Rest of the day is left for whatever homework I have, chores, and free time.

• 1 month later...

I get up around 8:00, get the cobbwebs out and eat Breakfast and enjoy some morning freetime until 8:45, next I do first period which includes science, History, and English (I am dropping out of my science class, so now it is just History and English), I am usually done with this by 10:30 to 11:00, then I read my book (now it is LOTR) until Lunchtime. I then take a 45 minute break, and then I eat lunch. By 1:00 I do "2nd period" which includes Algebra, mock trial homework, Latin, and any writing assignments (I used to take an Excellent Institute in Writing class, but I dropped out so now I only do them if I have History or English assignments. I am usually doe with "2nd period" by 4:00 to 4:30, and either my Mom or Dad drives me over to the Rec-Center to swim laps for an hour. I get back at 6:00 to 7:30, and I eat dinner (or go to coatillion or any other outings depending on what day it is or what month it is). Depending on what time I finish dinner, I get to watch some TV, go on the computer, or even play Wii or PS3 (Wii is at my normal house, the PS3 is at our vacation house). After that, my Dad reads something to the family and then get ready for bed. I have to be in my room by 9:30, and lights out at 10:00. (On weekends I can stay up as late as I want depending I havea reasonable bedtime. It is usually in bed by 10:00 on Fridays and Saturdays.

I will be going to a private high-school with only 50 students next year. We actually get to go to a resteraunt for lunch, take 2 field trips a month, all of th subjects are linked, and the teachers all have PHD's of some sort!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I get up dad does some biblical stuff then eat breakfast take a shower take care of the animals go in get on the internet do some school go out to the lake with the jet ski with some friends (sometimes) then eat lunch do more school (algebra, grammar, science, health, and i already finished history) then get on the internet (time is around 4:00) then do nothing, eat dinner. Play some video games (wii, computer, ps2, etc.) and then go to bed around tenish. there you go enjoy. :D

• 3 months later...

Archived