Home

Generations of Star Wars fans.

" We have now three generations of Star Wars fans. The first generation saw Episode IV and then the next two, and then when the next three came out, they hated it. They could not stand it. That's when we first discovered there is a whole new group of kids out there that loved [the prequels.] And they didn't like the first three."

Lucas went on to say how this new generation of fans not only prefer The Clone Wars to the original Star Wars Trilogy, but that they actually love Jar Jar Binks.

Original Article: http://www.examiner.com/x-14758-George-Lucas-Examiner~y2010m1d6-Lucas-talks-angry-fans-live-action-Star-Wars-TV-show-with-Jon-Stewart

I think it's kind of sad...

George Lucas always talks about how much people like TCW, but that's only half the story. He's probably only telling us what the people who liked it though. He probably receives flame about TCW from fans all the time and probably knows very well that a lot more people hate TCW than like it. Probably the only people who like it are little kids. If that's the only place he's getting his reviews then what a shame. He probably knows he screwed up Star Wars and doesn't even care. He doesn't realize that he will lose almost all his fans by doing that and not listening to them and the entire Star Wars franchise will go out of business. The Jedi would probably agree with me on this. The director of TCW actually wants to add in good stuff and add in Expanded Universe stuff but George Lucas always turns him down and instead makes him add in more osik. Wow I write a lot. Oh by the way I'm glad this group is active again.

Why does everything LA makes have to have Jedi in it. LA said in an interview that they have no intention of dropping the Battlefront franchise yet they drop the RC franchise which is similar. Probably cause there were no Jedi in it. If BFIII comes out they will probably put a crap-load of Jedi in it and make it all TCW-ish. Also they say that TCW broke the mold, yeah more like broke the mold and KILLED the mold maker.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived