Home

Looking For Help

I have picked up bunjeeman's request and am here to request the following roles:

1. Belaya: I need someone who would be interested in voicing her as the main lead in the mod. Just send me an audition line from the confrontation when you first reach Dantooine.

2. Dak: Same scenario as Belaya, though not nearly as many lines. Get audition lines from the confrontation in the Valley of the Sith Lords.

3. Juhani: No, you DO NOT have re-do her original lines. We(bunjeeman and me) are looking for someone who is close to Juhani, since we have this whole Force Ghost echo-voice idea in mind. Our reasoning is that Juhani is dead and won't sound exactly the same. Look at Obi-Wan! Audition lines from the Grove or the Enclave please.

4. Darth Lady Sorzus: ANCIENT Sith Lady, right up there with Naga Sadow. Dead Force Ghost again, but a little on the raspy side(not much).

Audition lines:

"You will serve me, Jedi."
"I...I am the Lady of the Sith! You will not prevail."
"There are many things I can teach you, some not entirely to your benefit..."

These VOs won't be needed for some time, but I know it can take a while to find the right actors. If you need help with audition lines for the characters, I recommend the save game archives.

Also, does anybody who I should ask about making the cut Tatooine Temple playable, and possibly some new areas for Korriban and animations(Yes, I know I just made about a thousand people groan in agony...)?

Archived