Home

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just dropping in to say hello everyone! If time permits, I'll drop by more often. If not, let this be a footnote in internet history, lest anyone dare to say that old acquaintance shall be forgot!

That should be fixed now as well.

I found a smaller version of the photo, but it was good enough to clean up the Vader on the TIE Fighter poster. Those will be added eventually as well (once Limited Run Games have released and are don

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Ok finished falling off my chair - will reach out to Haggis and mercatfat and let them know the forums are back.

so- how’s everyone’s last 20 years been? 🤨

• Like 1

Just dropping in to say hello everyone! If time permits, I'll drop by more often. If not, let this be a footnote in internet history, lest anyone dare to say that old acquaintance shall be forgot!

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Yoha said:

Ok finished falling off my chair - will reach out to Haggis and mercatfat and let them know the forums are back.

so- how’s everyone’s last 20 years been? 🤨

Good, good, good, good, good, and then suddenly bad. Yours?

yeah actually exactly the same. But- getting better. 😉 lol

P.S. Never marry anyone who "doesn't like point & click adventure games." RED FLAG. lol

Edited by Yoha
  • Haha 1

That’s awesome- I wonder if people will start playing them again during quarantine 🙂 nothing like a little insult sword fighting to beat a pandemic.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to point out a problem with the forums on mobile devices. At least on my phone the header doesn't allow me to access my PMs or notifications - I always have to switch the browser to desktop mode to see the buttons.

l8ebpX8.png

I don't know if there's anything you can do to fix this or if I'm alone with this problem.