Home

The Ulimate Duel: Vader vs Maul: Who wins?

Guest Lord Tirion

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

I can't believe that you guys still think that Maul didn't beat OBi-Wan.

There is no way around it, Maul defeated Obi in battle. His saber was gone, he was hanging on to a little post. He was as good as dead. Look at it this way, if a man is deafeated in sword fighting, but while he is bowing to the crowd and enjoying his victory, the other man picks up someone elses sword and stabs the man in the back. Who do you consider to have won the actual fight? You can't possibly say that it was the second guy. In the same way, Maul one the fight, it was only AFTER the fight that Obi came and stabbed Maul "in the back"

Guest isthisfor_real

If the battle was over then why is Maul trying to make Obi-Wan fall by creating sparks with his lightsaber and why isn't either dead. Maul saw that Obi-Wan was looking at something but he didnt have enough time to coprehend or respond to Obi-wans move. Kind of ironic since you guys talk about how fast Maul is.

Trinon Nexsis

"Is it me or are they just throwing the same replies at me and Tie Guy after we each systematically proved their theories wrong"

Well I just wrote a post and it dissapoints me that you did not respond to it but it also bothers me how you have to refer to "us" as "they" as to say "look at the uneducated morons everyone!" but that doesn't matter now. Tie Guy posts are just jibberish and jabberish mungled together but you I have to give you credit because you put a little more into it. I am also dissapointed at you after you said their is no real right answer to the question then you bang your head against your computer because we say an answer that can't be right.

Anyway your agrument meaning (you and Tie Guy) seems to be that Maul is faster and he has a duel bladed saber and that is why Maul would defeat Vader. You can add more to the list if you like but I will deal with these now.

You talk about you and Tie Guy systematically proving us wrong but as Paregon Leon said earlier speed does not matter when the force is invovled. I can not agree more.

Im going to use some Tie Guy quotes to help me

"I beg to differ. It is about speed. Most all melee weapon fighting is. Brute stength doesn't help you in saber fighting as much as speed does. It a match of strength vs. speed, i'd choose speed anyday. "

Now Im going to do the next quote where he changed his opinion

"BTW i never said speed was the most important thing, but it is much more important than brute strength. "

Ah so speed isn't the most important thing. Would Maul beat Yoda and the Emperor because they are BOTH slow.

Now I am going to move on to duel lightsaber part. This is simple if they make the difference in a jedi battle then why go single weild. At Tatoonine Maul faught Qui-Gon single weilding his lightsaber could it be that it would have hindered him or that the saber is only useful against more than one jedi. I dont know much about the saber myself but I know the first thing that pops out a kid's mouth when they talk about Maul and that is tooo-litsab-er

" I am STILL getting "the film was made 20 years before" and "Luke was a Jedi Knight" theories thrown at me. "

In my last post I explained why Luke was a Jedi when they faught and you think your repeating the same things.

Due to some serious writers block I am going to have to stop :(

Guest Lord Tirion

"If the battle was over why is Maul trying to make Obi-Wan fall by creating sparks with his lightsaber and why isn't either dead. Maul saw that Obi-Wan was looking at something but he didnt have enough time to coprehend. Kind of ironic since you guys talk about how fast Maul is."

Dude, tell me you are kidding with that response... Everybody knew.. err, well, almost everybody knew that is what you call.. gloating. Please refer to a dictionary if you do not know what what word means.

"Trinon Nexsis"

My name is in Tirion. It is in black and white bro. So who are you calling uneducated? =P

"Well I just wrote a post and it dissapoints me that you did not respond to it but it bothers me how you have to refer to "us" as "they" as to say look at the uneducated morons everyone but that doesn't matter now."

I read it bro. But apparently you did not read my reply. I simply refused to respond to that thread simply because you threw the same statements right back at Tie Guy and myself not even taking in the least bit of which we had replied. All you did was simply repeat yourself. So why should I have bothered to make a direct reply? As for uneducated morons, I said nothing of the sort but thanks for letting us know what is in the back of your mind ;)

"Tie Guy posts are just jibberish and jabberish mungled together but you I have to give you credit because you put a little more in it."

I have read Tie Guy's replies and I thought they were right on the money. Everything he has stated I agreed with 100 percent. I have said the samethings he has said, just worded it a bit differently. But thanks for the compliment =)

"I am also dissapointed at you after you said their is no real right answer to the question then you bang you head against your computer because we say an answer that can't be right."

My head is still hurting. I might need some ice. But no, I am not saying your answer is right or wrong, I am saying your reasoning behind it is totally wrong. Big difference.

"Anyway your agrument meaning you and Tie Guy seems to be that Maul is faster and he has a duel bladed saber is why Maul would defeat Vader. You can add more to the list if you like but I will deal with these now."

That is only the tip of the iceberg my friend. The facts that I cling to is that Maul had defeated 2 Jedi at once, one being a Jedi Master and the fact that Vader has not yet on screen defeated any worthy trained opponent.

"You talk about you and Tie Guy systematically proving us wrong but as Paregon Leon said earlier speed does not matter when the force is invovled."

Paregon Leon might be a mod and a really nice guy, but that does not make everything he says correct. I also disagreed to what he said but that's his take on the Force. I am not going to argue with him over it. Thats his view on it. To each their own intepretation on the Force. That is after all what Mr. Lucas wanted.

""BTW i never said speed was the most important thing, but it is much more important than brute strength. " Ah so speed isn't the most important thing. Would Maul beat Yoda and the Emperor because they are BOTH slow. "

This was what Tie Guy said, not me. I did not apply that sort of thinking to my opinion on who would win. I based mine on performance that we have seen so far in the movies. I like to keep things nice and simple and not try to exagerate points to try and prove myself right or somebody wrong. That is what leads to mindless fun debates =P

"Now I am going to move on to duel lightsaber part. This is simple if they make the difference in a jedi battle then why go single weild. At Tatoonine Maul faught Qui-Gon single weilding his lightsaber could it be that it would have hindered him or that it is only useful against more than one jedi. I dont know much about the saber myself but I know the first thing that pops out a kid mouth when they talk about Maul and that is tooo-litsab-er"

The double lightsaber was used for Jedi Training in the ancient times (boy am I a geek or what lol). I never got deep into expanded universe but a lot of members in Nexsis know Star Wars very good and this is what I have picked up on some of the topics on our own forum. Only Jedi Masters were able to use the double saber efficiently. So that right there tells you Maul was indeed a Master. And by his skills shown in TPM, nobody can argue that. The full Tatooine duel was cut from the movie. However, if you read the book, it was indeed in there. Maul has Qui-Gon on the run and when Qui-Gon jumps up on the ramp of the ship as it is fleeing, Maul follows after. They fight for a little bit on the ramp and the only way Qui-Gon can get rid of Maul was by cutting the ramp which sent Maul back down to the ground.

"In my last post I explained why Luke was a Jedi when they met and you think your repating the same things."

I have replied to this notion before posted by others above. He was never a Jedi Knight until after he defeated Vader. So in essense, Vader wasnt even able to take a force sensative warrior who was pre-Jedi Knight status. But on the other hand, Maul defeated a Jedi MASTER and a JEDI Padawan at the same time. See what I am saying bro?

"Due to some serious writers block I am going to have to stop"

Tell me about it hehe. I am still trying to finish my first fantasy book and thats all I encounter at the ending of the book =P

In a lightsaber battle Maul Wins, it doesn't matter how powerful Vaders swings are, he is just going to hit air. Saying that the movie was made 20 years ago doesn't cut it as an argument. can you see Vader doing half the things Maul does? NO.

But unfortunatly a fight doesn't only include lightsabers. and Vaders force powers would tip the scales dramatically, bringing the victory to Vader :)

Guest Redwing

Okay, I can't believe I actually took the time to read this entire stupid thread. :p

First of all, I'd like to yell at the people who keep begging that Vader only looked slow or whatever because the makers of RotJ didn't have good enough special effects. That is a RIDICULOUS argument. Arguments of this type necessitate suspension of disbelief. Sorry. That argument should be out the window.

Now for my arguments.

Darth Maul at the time of TPM was likely far better a saber duelist. We know that he was extremely skilled and had a tremendous amount of practice. He was totally a master with his lightsaber.

Now, Vader: Vader, well, (circa ANH-RotJ) wasn't quite so good with a saber. Why would he need to be? The Jedi Knights were gone, struck down (presumably) by his hand. He had no use for Maul-style long training sessions with a weapon that would have been rather incidental to him. Even if he was formerly the best saber-fighter ever, he'd be a little out of practice, even rusty. Instead, he would be skilled with Force powers. While Maul's powers seem rather simplistic (for all we know, he only practiced a limited Force push, and used the Force to enhance his speed, agility, etc), we know Vader is quite good with Force powers from his (over)use of Force choke, Force dispersion (blocking blaster bolts), Force telekinesis, etcetera. He uses his saber incidentally; only against another saber. Maul on the other had uses his saber for everything; to him it's indispensable.

So who would win in a fight between the two? I really don't know. Maul is obviously the more highly skilled fighter. But we can assume that Vader is stronger in the Force. So, I guess we can either go with Star Wars Tales, or wait till we know more about Anakin Skywalker from upcoming SW episodes. Beyond that, I'd say we can draw our own conclusions.

Here's my conclusions........

Lets see, set aside what you see in the movies...........

Vader accomplished what no other sith could before him Wipe out most all jedi now he did have an army behind him but i belive he took great pleasure in this so he did it mostly on his own.....

Force being, able to see things before they happen and to react to this noone was better then vader for all Maul's speed vader could easily react with little movement due to anticapating another jedis moves before they did them speed = not much against vader! Vader Was very fast with light saber non equalled his ability.....

Qui gon may have been a master buy was by far the not the best jedi and dueler there was...he even admits this to ob1.(he was a master of the living force)

Vaders duels with luke he was trying to turn him to the dark side not kill him he wanted to rule the universe with his son because he felt he knew best for the galaxy and wanted a quik fix and actually used the empor to get this down but got in too deep.

I suspect it has to do with his mother and wife being killed by jedi(or so the emporer makes him belive)

When Maul faces but one enemy he usally only used 1 side of saber.

Force choke-Vader used this to intimadate not to Win battles!

In the end Vader the most powerful jedi/sith ever!

Anyone else but Vader the jedi would have eventully defeated the emporer....

Ben went into hiding to protect the Skywalker's after Vader turned they relized that Luke was the one to bring balence to the force which he did after turning and conquering the dark side (long after Vader s death)

Hey I forgot my point!!!!!!Man I love STARWARS!!!!

OH YEAH VADER WINS...........LOL:vadar:

So lets hear it :violin:

Guest isthisfor_real

Ah come on *Nexsis* are you kidding me? By dissing me for spelling you name wrong you have to forgive me because my eyes are not what they once were. ri looks real similar to a n you have to admit, well at least to my my eyes they do.

"Dude, tell me you are kidding with that response... Everybody knew.. err, well, almost everybody knew that is what you call.. gloating. Please refer to a dictionary if you do not know what what word means. "

Maul looking dumbfounded at Obi Wan while Obi Wan makes his move is not gloating. When Obi looks at Qui Gon saber with determination and hope instead of the fear and despair, Maul's tilts his head to the side with a confused face. DM ended up looking at his legs float away from him:(

"I read it bro. But apparently you did not read my reply. I simply refused to respond to that thread simply because you threw the same statements right back at Tie Guy and myself not even taking in the least bit of which we had replied. All you did was simply repeat yourself. So why should I have bothered to make a direct reply? As for uneducated morons, I said nothing of the sort but thanks for letting us know what is in the back of your mind "

Im glad you and Tie Guy THINK you are sending new insights for us while I am sending the same stuff.

"I have read Tie Guy's replies and I thought they were right on the money. Everything he has stated I agreed with 100 percent. I have said the samethings he has said, just worded it a bit differently. But thanks for the compliment =) "

Tie Guy changed his mind about the importance of speed in a Jedi battle which is I think he is just saying whatever comes off the top of his head first and what he says is far from right on the money, I think he has troubles expressing what he wants to say.

" My head is still hurting. I might need some ice. But no, I am not saying your answer is right or wrong, I am saying your reasoning behind it is totally wrong. Big difference.

Ok I think your reasoning is wrong too! In your last post you have yet to show me the importance of speed in a jedi battle which is one of the reason you think Maul would win. That and the fact he took on two at once while killing one and his duel saber. Ill get to both of them before my post is over too.

"That is only the tip of the iceberg my friend. The facts that I cling to is that Maul had defeated 2 Jedi at once, one being a Jedi Master and the fact that Vader has not yet on screen defeated any worthy trained opponent. "

I follow the Phantom Menace with an utterly distast but I know Qui-Gon was a Jedi Knight not a master. You might of got it confused because Obi Wan calls him master, and you do know better to put mistakes like that in your post.

Luke was a worthy trained oppenent before he faced Vader in RTOJ because he could not have learned anymore with sabers and force dispersion all he had to do is learn the lesson he did when he "confronted" Vader. It's not like Luke learned a new jedi power move after he defeated Vader. I have two sayings from Yoda which is more proof than you have been suppling; you just say Darth Maul has more dueling skillz.

1(ESB). Only a fully trained Jedi with the force as his ally can defeat Vader.

Meaning at that time he wasn't fully trained but in ROTJ he defeats Vader which says he was at least trained then and it also shows the force's role in a battle because he would not have beaten Vader without it.

2(RTOJ). Vader....You must confront...Vader...then and only then... will you be a.......jedi.

That is true Yoda:) I repeated this in everyone of my post because you give me some weak cop out excuse or just choose not to acknowledge it at all.

"Paregon Leon might be a mod and a really nice guy, but that does not make everything he says correct. I also disagreed to what he said but that's his take on the Force. I am not going to argue with him over it. Thats his view on it. To each their own intepretation on the Force. That is after all what Mr. Lucas wanted"

Mr. Lucas really showed how strong in the force Maul was by killing him in the first movie. Only three people will make it though all six movies : Vader, Yoda, Palpatine (unless the emperor is just a clone of him?)but just theorictly speak this because I dont want to read any spoilers. Also why do I care if he is a mod? Ill agree with you on this if he is wrong it doesn't mean crap to me if he is a mod but I think he's right.

1.(ANH) The power of this death star is insignificant next to the power of the force. "Vader"

The argument was comparing speed in a battle where force is involved and if the power to destroy a plant is insignificant to the force moving X amount of space in Y amount of time means nothing.

"The double lightsaber was used for Jedi Training in the ancient times (boy am I a geek or what lol). I never got deep into expanded universe but a lot of members in Nexsis know Star Wars very good and this is what I have picked up on some of the topics on our own forum. Only Jedi Masters were able to use the double saber efficiently. So that right there tells you Maul was indeed a Master. And by his skills shown in TPM, nobody can argue that. The full Tatooine duel was cut from the movie. However, if you read the book, it was indeed in there. Maul has Qui-Gon on the run and when Qui-Gon jumps up on the ramp of the ship as it is fleeing, Maul follows after. They fight for a little bit on the ramp and the only way Qui-Gon can get rid of Maul was by cutting the ramp which sent Maul back down to the ground. "

WHOA!! there fellow he was an apprentice

1.(TPM) There is a master and an apprentice "Mace Windu"

It would be a complete shocker that gives me a heart attack and sends me to the hospital if Maul was the master. Regarding the Tatooine duel I was saying why was Maul only single weilding the saber? I didnt need to know about Qui-Gon cutting the ramp. Also it was a training weapon huh:) that really proves your point

Vader survived over 65 years in which he and the Emperor destroyed all the Jedi Knights which doesn't mean they doubled teamed everyone - one at a time either. On the other hand, Maul died in his first battle against a worthy oppenent I must admit but it is apparent that he is not the one to serve the emperor. If you can get anything out of this understand Vader is a survivor he outlasted everyone and he only died to save his son.

Also I want to use a quote from a book and I know because it is EU it means less but it means more than to say Obi-Wan would have beet Vader. My freind let me use the book to prove Obi-Wans death he is very dictionarous when it comes to Star Wars unfortunly he doesn't read Phantam Menace books because he doesn't like it either. The book is The New Jedi Order Vector Prime page 302 which I never read but it is the Solo kids talking about Chewies death.

"Dad's not half as devastated and angry as Chewie would have been if he knew that all the rest of you were going to die trying to save him," Jacen snapped back before Anakin's reasoning could even begin to take form. "Can you imagine trying to face you fears of your own death knowing that your best freinds were going to die because of you? How would Obi-Wan Kenobi have felt if Uncle Luke had rushed back in to help him in his last fight with Darth Vader? He'd have been horrified, because Uncle Luke would have thrown his own life away and destroyed the only chance the Rebel Alliance had against the Empire. Chewie's the same way. He'd saved you, saved the son of his dearest freind, and the act cost him his life. He died content in that knowledge."

I believe that you may have read this Nexsis but Im going to try and clear it up if by chance you didn't.

Without going into detail on it because I didn't read it here is what happened. A moon fell on Chewie but minutes earlier Chewie saved Solo son who when aboard the Falcon stopped any attempts to rescue Chewie by flying away so that they could rescue themselves plus a ship full of refugees.

If Anakin Solo didnt fly away everybody would of died...I think. If Luke helped Obi-Wan everybody would of died. That is why Obi-Wan killed himself to make Luke stronger he had no chance against Vader.

Guest Luke Skywalker

Wow! Trion I think you've finally posted something very successful! Some of these posts look like a large amount of time has gone it to them. They are kinda like the Usenet athiest vs theist. Some of there posts take days to write. You could seriously write a book just on the Usenet forum. Anyways I have to agree with Endsub, Maul would definetly win in a saber fight because the force is speed and brute force. Vader has brute force but Maul has incerdible speed which enables him to counter any of vaders brute force. And besides does any one honestly think that Vader could beat Maul in a saber fight?

Guest Lord Tirion

I am just going to reply to a few statements you made because I have already made my point and you are just making this a "run-around-the bush" thread going over the same things. So here I go:

"Maul looking dumbfounded at Obi Wan while Obi Wan makes his move is not gloating. When Obi looks at Qui Gon saber with determination and hope instead of the fear and despair, Maul's tilts his head to the side with a confused face. DM ended up looking at his legs float away from him"

So apparently you still do not know what gloating is. The dumbfounded look is called... suprise... Since you dont have any idea why this happened, I will explain it to you myself: Maul knew that he had just defeated a Jedi Master. Now, he had the Master's padawan dangling down a shaft in the Theed Generator. So he assumed he has this match all wrapped up. The Sith have been defeated time and time again in the past. But now, it actually looks like the Sith are going to notch up their first big victory in ages. But all of a sudden, Maul senses that Obi Wan is calling upon the force to gather up the strength to leap out. Upon sensing this, that is where you see the dumbfounded look on Maul's face. Obi makes that incredible leap, calls out to Qui-Gon's lightsaber, and slices Maul in half all in one swift, fluent move. Because Maul already had his guard down gloating over his victory sending sparks down on Obi to add salt to the wound, he died. If he would have remained on task, Obi would have been force pushed once again down the shaft.

"Im glad you and Tie Guy THINK you are sending new insights for us while I am sending the same stuff."

We dont think, we know. You are just too close-minded to open it up and look at it from another view. You are determined Vader would win and no matter what black and white facts we throw at you, you simply ignore them because they crush your basis for your theories.

"Ok I think your reasoning is wrong too! In your last post you have yet to show me the importance of speed in a jedi battle which is one of the reason you think Maul would win. That and the fact he took on two at once while killing one and his duel saber. Ill get to both of them before my post is over too."

You just dont comprehend what you read bro. If you can't see the importance of speed in a fight, then you obviously have never taking up fighting nor strategies in war. I am not saying I am a general in an army or that I am Jet Li =), but what I am saying is that by reading books and watching documenteries on battles and so on, you come to learn that speed and precision is the key to victory. If you hesitate, you lose. Simple case in point: If Maul does 3 slices bang bang bang, you think a slow Vader could stop that? Please dont say he will "force-choke" him. This force-choke makes me laugh everytime I see the Vader boys using that. Any Jedi or Sith knows how to counter that move. Why do you think Vader never used it on Luke or Obi? Because he COULDNT =)

"I follow the Phantom Menace with an utterly distast but I know Qui-Gon was a Jedi Knight not a master. You might of got it confused because Obi Wan calls him master, and you do know better to put mistakes like that in your post."

Remember the line Obi said that Qui-Gon should be on the Council already if he just stopped being a rebel? You think a Jedi Knight would be worthy of a Council position? Qui-Gon was a Master. Like I said, he was the best saber handler of all the Jedi. Thats a Master, not a Knight.

"Luke was a worthy trained oppenent before he faced Vader in RTOJ because he could not have learned anymore with sabers and force dispersion all he had to do is learn the lesson he did when he "confronted" Vader."1(ESB). Only a fully trained Jedi with the force as his ally can defeat Vader."

Pit Luke up against Maul. Maul would have won in mere seconds. Luke had time to inflict all sorts of damage upon Vader because he was... drumroll.. slow. He could not run at Luke full force or do flying twirls in the air. Want proof? Look at both fights in ESB and ROTJ. Both times Vader is hiding in the shadows trying to ambush Luke because he knows he is not fast enough to overtake Luke. His only chance was to methodically work Luke into a mistake because Luke was not that fast either. His saber strikes were long hacks, not fluent like Maul's and Obi's were in TPM.

"Meaning at that time he wasn't fully trained but in ROTJ he defeats Vader which says he was..."

No, what that says is that a force sensative warrior just kicked the crap of your almighty Dark Lord =)

"2(RTOJ). Vader....You must confront...Vader...then and only then... will you be a.......jedi."

A Jedi, not even a Jedi Master. So once again, Vader gets defeated by a force sensative warrior.

"That is true Yoda I repeated this in everyone of my post because you give me some weak cop out excuse or just choose not to acknowledge it at all." Actually I gave you cold hard facts but you "cop-out" by dismissing them so fast without taking the time to think about it.

"Mr. Lucas really showed how strong in the force Maul was by killing him in the first movie.'

Besides TPM, do you yourself know what Maul went through before we finally caught up with him in TPM? So how could you make a rash statement like that? I find that funny since you back up a rash statement that Vader killed all the Jedi Knights, yet you are quick to judge Maul whom just like Vader, you know nothing about outside of the movies. Maul died because of his gloating. He won. Vader died because he was beaten by a noob Jedi. Why cant you admit that??

"Only three people will make it though all six movies : Vader, Yoda, Palpatine (unless the emperor is just a clone of him?)but just theorictly speak this because I dont want to read any spoilers. "

And what does this have to do with who would win in a fight between Vader vs. Maul??

"The argument was comparing speed in a battle where force is involved and if the power to destroy a plant is insignificant to the force moving X amount of space in Y amount of time means nothing."

See, now you are reaching for anything you can grab at because I have hit you with the cold hard facts so now you are trying to twist around these lines to try and suit your purposes. You can easily take those lines and apply them to Maul. After all, he was a Dark Lord too, was he not? =P

"1.(TPM) There is a master and an apprentice "Mace Windu"

It would be a complete shocker that gives me a heart attack and sends me to the hospital if Maul was the master."

Vader and Maul were both apprentices. Darth Sidious, aka The Emperor was always the Master.

"Vader survived over 65 years in which he and the Emperor destroyed all the Jedi Knights which doesn't mean they doubled teamed everyone"

Excuse me bro but didn't you know that Vader should be worm food? He was just about killed from Obi Wan in Ep 3. Why do you think he needs a suit to keep him alive???

The rest is cleary you reaching trying to prove distant points which hold no water bro. I am trying to keep this simple and you are desprately trying to bring in EU material from books that have nothing to do with Maul vs. Vader =P

P.S. Nexsis is my guild, not part of my name =)

Okay since I won my arguement I'm not going to read this anymore...(take two hours just to read one post;) ) So don't expect me to post on this HUGE thread anymore:) Have fun...

by the way...I WON:D

Arguebus to you too. I don't need to post in this thread because I've already gon over all of the arguements everyone puts up----\/

You ignore my post to flame eachother lol how sad .......A Discussion is not I'm right and your wrong!"as you run crying to your room!"

|Thank you :vader: Wins hands down

Guest isthisfor_real

First Im not on the wagon where Vader force chokes Maul. It wouldn't be fair if Vader did that.

"The rest is cleary you reaching trying to prove distant points which hold no water bro. I am trying to keep this simple and you are desprately trying to bring in EU material from books that have nothing to do with Maul vs. Vader"

I am just going to write it simple for you now, First you were not very good at quoting this time you took what you wanted out of a paragraph just to make the statement stand alone so you could beat it to death. Most of my qoutes come from the movies man. I told that the EU stuff isnt as good but its better than a star wars fan saying Obi-Wan would of cut Vader up which is what you guys are doing! I'll give you more stuff from the movie to prove this if you want. In ANH before the duel Vader told Obi-Wan that he was waiting on him! If you ask me to finish his job at eliminating all of the jedi. He also told him the circle is now complete and that his powers have grown weak all the while driving him backwards and the EU reference I gave you only imbraces that Obi-Wan was going to die not defracts.

The only thing that you are really addressing is that Maul was gloating

This is what I am tired of

Here is what YOU said I said: I also added your two replies to it for seeing no good reason to get rid of them.

"Meaning at that time he wasn't fully trained but in ROTJ he defeats Vader which says he was..."

No, what that says is that a force sensative warrior just kicked the crap of your almighty Dark Lord =)

"2(RTOJ). Vader....You must confront...Vader...then and only then... will you be a.......jedi."

A Jedi, not even a Jedi Master. So once again, Vader gets defeated by a force sensative warrior.

"That is true Yoda I repeated this in everyone of my post because you give me some weak cop out excuse or just choose not to acknowledge it at all." Actually I gave you cold hard facts but you "cop-out" by dismissing them so fast without taking the time to think about it.

Here is what I said :

1(ESB). Only a fully trained Jedi with the force as his ally can defeat Vader.

Meaning at that time he wasn't fully trained but in ROTJ he defeats Vader which says he was at least trained then and it also shows the force's role in a battle because he would not have beaten Vader without it.

2(RTOJ). Vader....You must confront...Vader...then and only then... will you be a.......jedi.

That is true Yoda I repeated this in everyone of my post because you give me some weak cop out excuse or just choose not to acknowledge it at all.

All of that should of been together and IT makes a DIFFERENCE if you posted ALL of it the way I wrote you would know that Yoda said "only a Jedi with the force as his ally can defeat Vader." If I go back even further in this thread you didn't even think Luke was a Jedi after he confronted Vader. All your do is telling me Luke was a force sensitive warrior and your telling ME Im beating around the bushes!

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by HVAC

You ignore my post to flame eachother lol how sad .......A Discussion is not I'm right and your wrong!"as you run crying to your room!"

|Thank you :vader: Wins hands down

Lol thats funny :p Maul would win for the last time... Dont they fight in EP3?

Guest Admiral Odin

Yes Vader would kill Maul. Vader I believe is one of the best. However are you considering this? Do the both of Lightsabers or lightstaffs (dual lightsabers) or a combination.

Lightstaffs-Mual would win

Sabers-Vader

Combination-Vader.

Guest Lord Tirion

Fergie guess what.. you said that Maul was dead. Hate to break it to you but... so is Vader lol.

I proven my points. This discussion is closed for me. I am getting the same replies from the Vaders boys, which means.. they have nothing that can back up their statements. Admit it, you only like Vader because he was the orginal one. Your mind is closed and you are too stubborn to admit that somebody new could topple your god.

Least have the manhood to admit that Maul would wip out Vader in a straight up duel.

Fergie guess what.. you said that Maul was dead. Hate to break it to you but... so is Vader lol.

Once again wrong...He was talking about EPS. 3:rolleyes:

I proven my points. This discussion is closed for me. I am getting the same replies from the Vaders boys, which means.. they have nothing that can back up their statements. Admit it, you only like Vader because he was the orginal one. Your mind is closed and you are too stubborn to admit that somebody new could topple your god.

*lol* I could say the same thing to you :D

Least have the manhood to admit that Maul would wip out Vader in a straight up duel.

Nope...maybe in a rigged duel...but both at the peak of their power and no...even using the Machanical Vader...NO...I've proven my points so don't expect another post from me in this thread...(why does that sound like my previous post :) )

Guest Lord Tirion

Looks towards Fergie..

z_argh.gif

Poor Fergie.. someday you will learn intern.. someday =)

Better say Maul there buddy, just remember who is judging your trial for Nexsis =P jk

P.S. How can you refer to Ep III if it was you dismissing anything about that episode since "it has no script"? =P

Archived