Home

Share Your Content

Jake

I do miss the days when choosing what your software looked like meant more than just choosing between light mode and dark mode. 

I definitely keep Winamp around (or WACUP, a community-driven Winamp update) to tinker with from time to time, but I can't say I sincerely use it for playing music anymore, since so much of my "library" is streaming now. Also miss the feeling of "owning" my music collection, but what can ya do .

Edit: to keep from going too off-topic here's one more tangentially-relevant winamp skin

https://skins.webamp.org/skin/748c25bb10fe1e7b93bc9099915bc38c/teen_girl_squad_2_0_by_luigihann.wsz/

image.png

Edited by LuigiHann
  • Like 1

On 9/21/2022 at 5:48 PM, Nano said:

This is great news! I've been oogling that book for a while and I'd love an English copy!

Of course I don't have any reason to complain at all the Monkey Island goodness that's being released recently, but I do have a question for the author:

I don't know how the book is structured, but what I'm wondering is if you'll update the book to include Return to Monkey Island. After all, if I'm not mistaken, the French version was released before ReMI was even announced.

I am a completionist at heart, and I'd love for every chapter to be mentioned!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lagomorph01 said:

This is great news! I've been oogling that book for a while and I'd love an English copy!

Of course I don't have any reason to complain at all the Monkey Island goodness that's being released recently, but I do have a question for the author:

I don't know how the book is structured, but what I'm wondering is if you'll update the book to include Return to Monkey Island. After all, if I'm not mistaken, the French version was released before ReMI was even announced.

I am a completionist at heart, and I'd love for every chapter to be mentioned!

Thank you. :)

I'm thinking about translating myself the summary of the book (or something that give a good idea).

And, well, indeed, I will add a chapter about RtMI. I don't know exactly when but my publisher will communicate about that very soon.

• Like 1