Home

Your LucasArts (& co.) collection!

Rum Rogers

I'm curious to have a look to all of your LucasArts-related games/collectibles!

I'm sure some of you own some seriously rare stuff.

I'll just start with my own games collection and a few collectibles:

a9d13544-b183-42d0-a847-c9a90b0f0f2a.jpg

2a3249ee-fdb9-4f41-be1e-48be1911ab23.jpg

ad6e644b-1aaa-4eef-bc1e-dab9c7d211b8.jpg

Edited by Rum Rogers
Using img links
  • Like 2

I've been collecting Telltale memorabilia since they were founded, so I'm pretty much the Telltale historian at this point. 😛 I posted some of the stuff on Twitter after Telltale went kaput, but my collection has grown since then: 

DokRORbXgAEcZ9x?format=jpg
DokRUVaWwAA7fgY?format=jpg

DokRbc1XkAIASqF?format=jpg

DokPxFPW4AAoPFR?format=png

DokQBlfW4AEgoMU?format=jpg

DokQH0qXsAAKkMT?format=jpg

DokQN1HXkAAibZv?format=jpg

I'll see if I can assemble all of the Telltale stuff I've accumulated since then into pictures, as well as my Double Fine stuff (tons) and LucasArts stuff (not so much).

Edited by Jenni
spelling
  • Like 4

Oof that's amazing Jennifer, I've never seen such an extensive Telltale collection before!

Plus you also just reminded me I do have the S&M Seasons 1+2 goodies as well. I regret so much not having grabbed The Devil's Playhouse when I had a chance to, tho.

I have a pretty good collection. It's mainly comprised of actual relics from my childhood, a stack of big boxes I acquired on ebay circa 2001, when you could still get a full original boxed copy of Loom, with audio drama, for $14 (yes, really), and some other additions over the years from kickstarters and just the rare occasional bargain. I've attached a photo of the cabinet but I'll get some up close images of some of the rarer / lesser-seen artifacts later this evening. jysd9x.jpg

• Like 5

Impressive stuff, guys!

Jenni's collection reminded me of the existence of that ridiculous bargain-bin retail version of Sam & Max: Season 1 that only contained the first three episodes. Truly a noteworthy release in terms of sheer disdain for the customer, up there with Insecticide: Part One; And By The Way Part Two Is Never Coming.

Sorry for the delay (if anyone was waiting) - I've got a few photos here of an item I don't tend to see very often anymore: the Full Throttle mini soundtrack. 

I don't know the full history of this item - whether it was a company store exclusive or if it was on general sale, how many units exist or anything like that. It's not a real soundtrack to the game, it just has the tracks that were licensed from the Gone Jackals - and for any fan of the band, you'd be better off buying their actual album, Bone to Pick, because the mini soundtrack only has three songs. Nevertheless, this is a pretty cool item I'm proud to have in my modest collection and I hope you find it interesting. 

Please note I took the CD sleeve out to take the first picture, just to reduce the glare from the CD case. I'm also having trouble posting multiple images from mobile so may have to make multiple posts below, in which case I apologise for spamming. jyxezk.jpg

6 hours ago, Rum Rogers said:

I'm totally impressed elTee, didn't even know the mini soundtrack existed.

Seems like the kind of rarity that one might find for over 1k bucks if you're lucky enough. Amazing.

Yeah, I haven't seen it on ebay or anything for a few years now. I would be amazed if anyone was willing to pay anywhere near to $1k for it! If anyone wants to buy it for that kind of money feel free to PM me lol

Here's a rarity from my collection. Anyone else have this one? It's the limited edition of X-Wing on a golden CD. It was available through The Adventurer for people who owned the floppy disk version of the game. If you mailed Lucasarts a proof of purchase of the floppy version and $50, you would get the golden CD version instead of the regular one.

X-wing 1.jpg

X-wing 2.jpg

• Like 2

I am not much of a gamer or collector so I only own the boxes from Monkey Island games. Apart from Tales of Monkey Island, all were bought from eBay. Tales of Monkey Island copy is still wrapped as I played the digital copy I bought from Telltales.

DAE26650-A5C7-41EE-B16D-1D7653DDBB26.jpeg

Edited by Blondebeard

On 8/15/2020 at 2:43 PM, Udvarnoky said:

Impressive stuff, guys!

Jenni's collection reminded me of the existence of that ridiculous bargain-bin retail version of Sam & Max: Season 1 that only contained the first three episodes. Truly a noteworthy release in terms of sheer disdain for the customer, up there with Insecticide: Part One; And By The Way Part Two Is Never Coming.

Telltale has a lot of that kind of iffy disc releases.  I've got a ton of "Season Pass" discs, which have one episode of the game on the disc and the rest of the games have to be downloaded (although that's better than Sam & Max 1+2+3 - at least you have access to the whole season).

I've seen worse though.  I have an Atari Vault disc that only has a Steam installer on it with a Steam key to download the games on Steam.

Edited by Jenni

A pretty bad quality picture (currently on holiday, not able to make a proper one) but all the usual suspects are there. Love the almost perfect quality The Dig box and the Full Throttle one (that was signed by Bill Tiller, which makes it even funnier.. the person that arranged that for me thought he worked on it ;-))

I do have a few additional boxes that aren't on this, like CMI/EMI and the Dott Triangular box, Maniac Mansion Famicom and such that I got many many years back when I really actively collected them. I'll make a proper picture of adventure games once I'm back home.

IMG_8659.jpg

Edited by CaliMonk
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Laserschwert said:

That's a pretty nice collection. Do you by any chance have a decent scanner at your disposal?

I know you already had a bunch of mine, but I'm happy to scan anything you might be interested in (as long as I have it! I don't have many foreign releases). 

• Like 1