Home

Your LucasArts (& co.) collection!

Rum Rogers

• 3 weeks later...

Just another heads up, the Max plushie is back in stock (or just preorders right now) but don't hesitate! Get yours before the scalpers do!

Also, this awesome Sam and Max drawing to commemorate it...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXjI21Vr-OA/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.uncute.com/collections/everything-else/products/sam-and-max-stuffed-toy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope this doesn't come off as an ad, but I did make a purchase so long ago that just arrived today, and I'm just excited about it. Actually, conveniently so soon after the Limited Run Games Anthology Collection arrived at my house and my subsequent placement of the Guybrush statue back into the box, arrived was my custom order from Comunie Customs, a group down in Argentina. I believe I found them on Facebook but probably from some Instagram postings.

lNgQFfE.jpg

57s9yLx.jpg

What have we here?? Why they are custom Funko-styled figures of Guybrush and LeChuck!

Nz91UyI.jpg

8Lh3ol4.jpg

6MhSWfc.jpg

Unfortunately, Guybrush's sword didn't make the 3,000 mile trip perfectly, but I can fix it. Same for LeChuck's raven hat-piece. A quick fix I'm sure.

9PhRzN8.jpg

KHT1nat.jpg

A reverse shot of LeChuck's fantastic hat. I have the three feathers that also just happened to snap. I was actually quite impressed with the amount of bubble wrap used, even inside the individual boxes.

And here are some in-production pictures they shared with me during the long year wait.

JSW1KKB.jpg

tYgULNw.jpg

mBxpzRH.jpg

Thanks for looking at my silly, custom Funkos. :)

• Like 4

On 2/2/2022 at 1:03 AM, Scummbuddy said:

I hope this doesn't come off as an ad, but I did make a purchase so long ago that just arrived today, and I'm just excited about it. Actually, conveniently so soon after the Limited Run Games Anthology Collection arrived at my house and my subsequent placement of the Guybrush statue back into the box, arrived was my custom order from Comunie Customs, a group down in Argentina. I believe I found them on Facebook but probably from some Instagram postings.

What have we here?? Why they are custom Funko-styled figures of Guybrush and LeChuck!

6MhSWfc.jpg

Unfortunately, Guybrush's sword didn't make the 3,000 mile trip perfectly, but I can fix it. Same for LeChuck's raven hat-piece. A quick fix I'm sure.

A reverse shot of LeChuck's fantastic hat. I have the three feathers that also just happened to snap. I was actually quite impressed with the amount of bubble wrap used, even inside the individual boxes.

And here are some in-production pictures they shared with me during the long year wait.

Thanks for looking at my silly, custom Funkos. :)

Amazing! I'm from Argentina and I've heard from Comunie Customs, but they've really improved their products. They look incredible.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just going through boxes as I'm unpacking. Thought I would show off some items as I go.

Here are some sealed LucasFilm Games for my (eventual) LucasFilm/Games mural. Rescue on Fractalus! and Koronis Rift. Original sticker on each state $30 dollars each at RadioShack. I went with these Epyx box releases as I loved the overall and universal design of these boxes vs the other styles of these game releases. I have all four of these original releases from LucasFilm games in these Epyx style boxes. Not sure just yet which of the many moving boxes the other two are; The Eidolon and Ballblazer.

DFMArii.jpg

darZopP.jpg

fuy1BQm.jpg

BNcrdwa.jpg

hrvEV4W.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 months later...

Another mysterious package in the mail, courtesy of late-night Etsy purchases...

KGoQgUI.jpg

msyOUN8.jpg

ideLowH.jpg

lZDBxlT.jpg

UohVxqU.jpg

MiIhqP4.jpg

2Roezpa.jpg

Pictured: Substitute "Manny".

WX2Xmip.jpg

I was hoping that the pins by CanvasQuestArt would be the appropriate sizes for this model. They're close, but as of right now they are too heavy to stand on their own. I'll get some standees if I'm feeling it.

BYDps1y.jpg

"Do you have a reserva.... Madre Dios! That's not the correct 'Blondebeard'!"

LZrAjWX.jpg

You can get your own Blondebeards Chicken Shack Book Nook on Etsy.

• Like 8

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Saw this today and thought of this thread:

https://en.todocoleccion.net/video-games-pc/monkey-island-2-le-chucks-revenge-edicion-arte-limitada-personalizada~x372703554

Monkey Island 2 - Le Chuck's Revenge Custom Limited Art Edition PURCELLATTENTION: This is a FANS made non-commercial art edition celebrating Steve Purcell's "never released" cover art. Not an official box set, nor affiliated with LucasArts , nor ERBE.I made some of these packaging for myself and other collectors and decided to sell what I had left over.The highlights of the package are:Limited and numbered edition of 10Printed/dot-varnished embossing (Varnished embossed titles and other details highlights)Special holographic adhesiveStickers 256 colors, Adlib... Cover version with edition numberHigh quality printing in a dedicated companyThe package includes a box, manual with cover, the special edition code wheel and the original CD of the LucasArts classics series in Spanish with Spanish cover, a bookmark, all in excellent condition; please see images here.For shipments outside the EU, please contact me before your bid/purchase.Happy bidding and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

The price is ridiculous of course, but its nicely done.

• Like 2