Home

Your LEC posters

Remi

Okay, did a quick scan for you - my copy of this box isn't in the best condition, I just bought it for the floppy disks, but if you feel this is usable and would like me to try and make a better copy or in a specific file format / resolution / etc just let me know and I'll be happy to help.

zak-kixx.jpg

• Like 1

And finally, I found that I have a large poster for Revolution's Lure of the Temptress. It's folded up inside the box, which gives it creases, and it will be an absolute bastard to scan it. BUT if people happen to like this game, this is probably the highest resolution the art is available in. I've scanned the first two quadrants of the thing to demonstrate; if anyone is seriously interested in this I can have a bash at scanning the whole thing, but it will be awkward... Luckily though, this is not the most popular or fondly remembered game on these forums.lure-temptress.jpg

I'm happily take Zak and Kyrandia. 600dpi, PNG, no automatic color correction or filtering through the scanner software please. And please try to scan it as flat as possible, as blurry parts aren't usable at all.

Longcat has offered scanning his Lure of the Temptress poster as well, so I don't know who wants to take on this task.

Edited by Laserschwert

4 minutes ago, Laserschwert said:

I'm happily take Zak and Kyrandia. 600dpi, PNG, no automatic color correction or filtering through the scanner software please. And please try to scan it as flat as possible, as blurry parts aren't usable at all.

Longcat has offered scanning his Lure of the Temptress poster as well, so I don't know who wants to take on this task.

Excellent, I'll try and get those done for you within the next 24 hours. Should be able to get it done early tomorrow evening.

As for Lure of the Temptress, I am more than happy to let Longcat try and tackle that one!

And typically, the Kyrandia 2 scan is over the file size limit for the forum. I'll look into finding somewhere to put this so you can access it. In the meantime, I scanned the manual at 600 DPI too as it seems to be arranged slightly differently.

kyrandia2-manual-600.png

2 hours ago, Laserschwert said:

Thanks for the effort, although unfortunately Zak is still very blurry:
ikK8MQ7.jpg

Ideally you would just put a heavy book inside the lid (or stand it upright in there) when you scan it - that should press it flat against the glass.

I did actually do that, but unfortunately the box is in pretty bad shape. I'll have another attempt as soon as I can, though - in the worst case I should be able to get 2 or 3 images that, combined, have the blurry sections removed.