Home

Shivers BoardGame hires LucasArts alums

Scummbuddy

The game Shivers, showcasing Bill Tiller's artwork has picked up some additional LucasArts alumni.

• Larry Ahern Larry is a former LucasArts adventure game designer/writer/artist currently working in the California theme park industry. He is part of the creative vision behind such beloved titles as Day of the Tentacle, Full Throttle, and The Curse of Monkey Island. For The Shivers, he'll be writing some of the episodes included in the Core game, bringing his unique blend of cleverness and humor to our pop-up adventure! 
  • Jared Sorensen Considered to be one of the founding fathers of indie roleplaying, Jared started publishing tabletop RPGs back in the '90s (he's also another LucasArts alumni) . In 2003, he created Action Castle, the first-ever Parsely game that brings the intrigue of '80s-style text based adventures onto tabletops around the world. For The Shivers, Jared will be overseeing and editing all of our 16 initial episodes to ensure they flow logically and intuitively with minimal continuity problems. 
Edited by Scummbuddy
Clarifying boardgame

• 1 year later...
On 8/30/2020 at 10:58 AM, Jenni said:

No problem, I'm probably the only hardcore Sierra fan around these parts. 

And, yeah - A Sierra Shivers board game could actually be a pretty interesting thing. 😛

Nope, I’m a Sierra geek too!

Although I’ve never played Shivers, is it any good?