Home

Merch (official or inspired)

FaNaTiC

In my quest for something specific (an image of the official MI sweatshirt mentioned here ), I accidentally stumbled upon this monstrosity and you are the only folks I know that will understand how much I don't like it. Here's the image for those who don't want to view the link:

MIhoodie.jpg

I'm definitely not a fan of whatever this is.

So instead - Let's take the opportunity to see ACTUAL cool Mojo-related merch.

Post your pics or links.

P.S. @Jake did you actually get one of those official sweatshirts? Can we see a pic if you still have it?

Edited by FaNaTiC

If we're talking about clothing, the only Lucas-related thing I have is a brown version of this t-shirt:

Monkey-Island-Lechuck-Tee-Shirt-Casual-O

it's not official, but I'm pretty happy with it. I'm actually surprised how often complete strangers comment on it - or at least they did before the world closed down.

Apart from this I have most of the goodie bags that came with the early Telltale dvd releases, the Sam & Max comic collection rerelease that Jake worked on, and that big Tales of Monkey Island beer mug. I also have the various graphic novels/artbooks that were sold on the Double Fine website, including the Costume Quest comic and card game that I won in a poetry contest, of all things. 

Sorry for being lazy and not posting my own pictures, but I think Jennifer and others have already posted pictures of most of this stuff in another thread (including some merch that I missed out on). Sadly, my mother gave away all my Lucasarts big boxes after I moved out for university. I still haven't forgiven her for that one.

Oh yeah, only semi-related perhaps, but around the time of Puzzle Agent I ordered some Grickle comics from Graham Annable's website, and as a very cool surprise he drew some fun little doodles on the packaging and inside covers of the books. I'll definitely add a picture of this later, because it's very cool and this forum might just contain the audience to appreciate how cool it actually is.

Edited by AlfredJ

Nice! That shirt is really fun! I definitely feel you on having lost things in various moves. Most of my favourite swag is gone after moving 7 times in 10 years.

Looking forward to seeing those sketches!

I tried to look back and see if there was an old thread and all I saw was one where people mentioned these things...I can do another scan later and link it here.

I didn't want to add this to the actual LEC collection thread - since I feel like a bunch of the stuff people might have are unofficial items.

Also, maybe someone can refresh my memory...did Mojo ever have a store? 

• 3 weeks later...