Home

LucasArts Posters: The Revenge

Laserschwert

Well done on all the new and improved stuff, Laserschwert (and contributors)!

I'm pretty sure I've suggested this to you before somewhere on the internet, but you might want to consider the cropped framing of the DOTT poster from the original box - it's certainly the version that's stuck in my head!

image.png

Edited by TimeGentleman

6 minutes ago, TimeGentleman said:

I'm pretty sure I've suggested this to you before somewhere on the internet, but you might want to consider the cropped framing of the DOTT poster from the original box - it's certainly the version that's stuck in my head!

Don't worry, that is absolutely on my to-do list.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've made a scan of the promo poster, but haven't cleaned it up yet:

6FugofQ.jpg

Also the artwork on there is cropped, so I'll still need good material for a complete version (although aside from a tiny Topps trading card, I've never seen a full version of it).

Edit: The Mega-CD version seems to be a good source for extending the artwork:
s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Laserschwert

2 hours ago, conemy said:

FullThrottle - Artwork.jpg

There are several layout designs for this art in the FT Remastered concept art gallery.

It seems this was going to be the cover art at one point, with a vertical orientation and a folding flap on the front like The DIG's US box. But then it got replaced with a 3D rendering of the same design, and a box with a horizontal layout but no flap.

ftartdesignearly.png

ftartdesignearly1.png

ftartdesignearly2.png

ftartdesignearly3.png

Edited by ATMachine
  • Like 2

I love the work all of you have been doing! And Laserschwert, your work continues to blow minds!!

I've currently moved to a new home, and am looking forward to the new redone Secret of Monkey Island poster, to hang in my home office! Is there any chance of updating the Sam and Max Hit the Road poster as well?

I just wanted to share this picture with you of the art I had hanging in my toilet in my last apartment.

If anyone wants the full Photoshop file, I'm sure I've still got it on a hard drive somewhere.

IMG_0322.JPG

Edited by Lagomorph01
  • Like 1

This thread is the internet's best work. Also, here are some photos of the LEC lobby from Mojo's 2001 trip:

full20070429193417.jpgfull20070429193414.jpg

full20070429193403.jpg

Were all those poster-sized adverts junked, or tucked away in a closet? Imagine: We could be one short bribe to Craig Derrick away from a proper scan of the Herc's Adventures cover.

• Like 3