Home

LucasArts Posters: The Revenge

Laserschwert

@LaserschwertHere is a scan of my Kixx box for Zak.

I tried to put some weight into the box lid to flatten it out so it would scan without being blurry. I also covered it in dark material. Let me know if it's still problematic and I can re-scan.

I also re-scanned the manual from this edition.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iRSobEa75Fi5vfiLxfk8u3T41OQ8gdU2?usp=sharing

• Thanks 1

Thanks for both scans, I'll see if I can put the to good use. Unfortunately your scanner seems to have a few problems:
z7y68gF.jpeg

Besides a bit of oversharpening and somewhat high contrast, it seems to have trouble keeping a constant speed (which is why the halftone dots alternate between being stretched and compressed, forming a wavy pattern), plus it has some stitching artifacts, which look like skipped lines or columns. However, it's still good to have these scans!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 2:01 PM, Laserschwert said:

Nope. I guess this is too much of a legal gray area for them to care - after all, I can't claim any copyright on these. And Tim hating my guts over these posters probably doesn't help either. This makes it all the more amazing how fair and gratefully Limited Run Games handled the situation.

Huh?! Why would Tim hate you for these posters?

1 hour ago, ThunderPeel2001 said:

Huh?! Why would Tim hate you for these posters?

He is absolutely against the idea of removing the names of people who worked hard on those games. Basically Tim doesn't want text-free poster versions.