Home

Something someone noticed about the Mandalorian you probably already know

Glokidd

And first let me say no I'm not hijacking to star wars lol, The VFX crew for the Mandalorian have a great name...

Important Looking Pirates!

And looking at their contact page on their website confirms the Monkey Island reference!

I probably should have just searched as I'm sure you guys are fully aware of this lol

EDIT: I am apperently an undereducated boob as apperently they have been involved with star wars for a while. Yay I got to learn something new today! lol

Screenshot_20201220-190910_Chrome.jpg

FB_IMG_1608480405132.jpg

Edited by Glokidd
uneducated boobery
  • Haha 2

EDIT: I am more of a boob lol as Mark's screenshot is what I seen to promp me to look this up in the first place. Thoroughly egg faced

This thread on Twitter even got tims attention. Yes Mark A Sandford from Facebook 🙂 either you and I had the same late moment of discovery at the same time or you seen this post and shared 🙂 glad it was a surprise for someone though 🙂

Edited by Glokidd
Thoroughly egg faced

Fair 🙂 in my original post on the Lucasarts Adventure Fans #monkey-island discord I did mention i found the original credits screenshot on Twitter (it was Facebook and it was Mark's Picture apperently 🙂 )which prompted me and user altoid to look up the company. Your credit is properly placed and im a boob lol. Either way its super cool to know and I wouldn't be surprised if these important looking pirates were members here as well 🙂

Edited by Glokidd
probably something about being a boob lol
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1