Home

Indiana Jones 5

Udvarnoky

2 hours ago, Laserschwert said:

I'm not going to bring it up any more. But I'm holding out hope for a surprise reveal of his poster closer to release.

I feel like there’s got to be something in the works, Struzan is to film posters and artwork as John Williams is to film scores. Even James Mangold tweeted about how nice it would be to work alongside him for this project. 

8 hours ago, Niemandswasser said:

He's simply keeping up the rich tradition established by Sir Sean Connery of beloved series highlights refusing to come out of retirement for a 21st century Indy movie

Never Say Never Again!

On 9/12/2022 at 10:45 AM, Jake said:

Maybe the new movie will be an adaptation of the long delayed Fountain of Youth fangame. If we see a de-aged Ford it will be canon!

When I saw Kingdom of the Crystal Skull in the theater, at the point Indy references Pancho Villa (and therefore the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles) someone in the room guffawed. Now *that's* a dork after my own heart.

Edited by Captain Mystery
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know I'm in the minority, but if this really is the last Harrison Ford Indy movie, I want to see Indy's son (whether it's Shia LeBeouf or another actor) again, just to get some closure on his character.

Indy's daughter from the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles would be great to see again too, but that's even less likely.

Edited by CaptainDread

At this point I think it's certain Mutt won't be in the movie, but I'm sure his absence will be acknowledged in some way. Marion I'm betting gets a cameo.

Helena, the character played by Phoebe Waller-Bridge who seems to be Indy's main sidekick, has been called Indy's goddaughter by producer Frank Marshall. It's been speculated that she might be Marcus Brody's daughter, but who knows.

23 hours ago, ThunderPeel2001 said:

Yikes. That's a terrible title...

Looking at the nouns:

• Ark
  • Temple
  • Crusade
  • Crystal Skull (also bad)
  • Dial

Dial...?

Surely you wanted... Shrine? Crypt? Catacombs? Spear?

Still, I'm not going to judge a movie by its title. 

To be fair I think the comparable word from the last movie would be "Kingdom" which is... fine

Edited by LuigiHann

On 11/24/2022 at 6:52 PM, Scummbuddy said:

"Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny"

Thanks, I hate it.

...unless it's that Atlantian sun dial. Or Dial-A-Pirate!

So... it really is a time travel story, isn't it? The Dial of Destiny is surely a time machine.

Edited by BaronGrackle