Home

Bad Brain's Wolfgang Kierdorf YouTube channel

Rum Rogers

I don't know how I've ended up there, but the title pretty much says it all.

It looks like Mr. Kierdorf has once again stopped pretending to working on Bad Brain games and... went all-in on YouTube?
I wasn't sure initially, after all having boxed LEC Games is de facto standard for a German citizen. However, I doubt this applies to unreleased gems as "The Orgastic 4".

wolfie.png

Here's a less scammy look from a shady, shady character that tried to enter the games industry from the back door. From better days it seems!
wolli-1024x853.jpg

Well, the Bad Brain website is dead again, and I just found this stuff grotesque:
stuff.png

That's all I got, till next Wolfie mischief!

Edited by Rum Rogers
  • Haha 1

Basically, this guy owned (or was one of the founders, I don't remember exactly) Bad Brain Entertainment, that German company that back in 2004 claimed a lot of promising things and (claimed they) had several graphic adventure games in production, with absolutely 0 concrete results eventually.
Jason summed it up pretty well in this Mojo post.
Please note the post is more than 5 years old, and in the meantime Bad Brain's website got shut down again and Mr. Kierdorf is focusing on that YouTube channel now.

• 1 year later...

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time!

I was part of the community back then. Met many of you guys there for the first time.

I remember the puzzles. I remember some of the games they pitched. I still have no idea how "iJet" would have worked.

I remember "Project Joe" for which I still have the demo installer on my NAS somewhere.

Is there some kind of archive of that era, e.g with a list of games, the puzzles...?

I also remember email correspondence with Mr Kierdorf personally.

A wild time.

• Like 1