Home

The Mojole Results Thread

Huz

Okay, okay! I give up. How are we supposed to access Mojole lately? I've tried clicking every pixel of that damn toilet paper a hundred times and now my mouse is dead, my fingers hurt and my dog is looking at me funny.

Edited by Elle

I don't think getting past the toilet paper is supposed to be a puzzle! It sounds like you're seeing a cached, broken version of the page, perhaps. Try hitting Ctrl-F5 (or Command-Shift-R for Mac-ists) until your keyboard wears out.

Β 

drilling-F5.gif

• Like 1

Thanks! But I've refreshed and hard-refreshed until my keyboard died of input refreshing and it still doesn't refresh work. That damn toilet paper from hell keeps spinning.

Β 

Edit:

Okay, I've tried on my phone and it works. Must be something related to either Edge or some IT security thing (I'm at work). Sorry about that!

Edited by Elle

47 minutes ago, Elle said:

Thanks! But I've refreshed and hard-refreshed until my keyboard died of input refreshing and it still doesn't refresh work. That damn toilet paper from hell keeps spinning.

Β 

Edit:

Okay, I've tried on my phone and it works. Must be something related to either Edge or some IT security thing (I'm at work). Sorry about that!

Β 

I verified it on Edge, so I blame your IT department or anyone else who isn't me.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Remi said:

I verified it on Edge, so I blame your IT department or anyone else who isn't me.

Β 

Right. What kind of a world we live in where IT departments block CORE FUNCTIONALITY from Mojo?

• Haha 1

Yet again I thought of Telltale instead of LucasArts... I really need to get caught up on those lol.

Β 

By the way, Mojole doesn't load on my PC anymore, I can only access it through my phone now πŸ˜•

Β 

πŸ‘• I beat #Mojole #80 and all I got was this stupid t-shirt. 3/6

πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ–€

πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’›

πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

https://funzone.mixnmojo.com/Mojole/

Β 

4 minutes ago, CalisDraws said:

Yet again I thought of Telltale instead of LucasArts... I really need to get caught up on those lol.

Β 

By the way, Mojole doesn't load on my PC anymore, I can only access it through my phone now πŸ˜•

Β 

πŸ‘• I beat #Mojole #80 and all I got was this stupid t-shirt. 3/6

πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ–€

πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’›

πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Β 

Β 

Next time you load it could you (or @Elle) please click F12 to go into developer mode and see what it outputs under the Console tab? My assumption is some crazy caching or proxying or whatever else is making me Huz look like a fool.

24 minutes ago, Remi said:

Β 

Next time you load it could you (or @Elle) please click F12 to go into developer mode and see what it outputs under the Console tab? My assumption is some crazy caching or proxying or whatever else is making me Huz look like a fool.

Β 

I don't know what to look for, I'm not a computer person, so I just took a screenshot.Β 

Β 

image.png

11 minutes ago, CalisDraws said:

Β 

I don't know what to look for, I'm not a computer person, so I just took a screenshot.Β 

Β 

image.png

Could you please try clicking the "Console" tab on top and see what text is outputted there? null

image.png

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

This is what I get on my side. Could be the office VPN/Firewall interfering. We're using FortiClient.

Β 

Capture.PNG

Might try an Apple/ctrl+shift+delete and remove all cache from there. Otherwise the only thing I can think of is that I renamed the JavaScript file, so I could potentially rename it back.Β 

The cache has been cleaned up and I'm usually browsing in InPrivate/Incognito while at work anyway. Let me see if I can find something in the client logs.

Β 

Edit:

Nothing in the logs I could find but then all that stuff is probably hidden from us, mere employees. I did however came across this error message in the console, regarding something called ARIA, which I'm utterly clueless about. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Β 

Capture2.PNG

Edited by Elle

Ah yeah, the ARIA stuff was on a (large) laundry list of stuff I never got around to fixing, duo to the ReMI announcement. It won't break anything mind you.

Β 

I'll give renaming the thing a shot a little later today.

OK, in an unprecedented showing of customer service, the JavaScript has been minified and embedded into the web page. If it still doesn't work... well, all the kids use phones these days anyway.

• Thanks 5

πŸ‘• I beat #Mojole #81 and all I got was this stupid t-shirt. 4/6
πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€
πŸ–€πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€
πŸ–€πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ–€
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Β 

Spoiler

There ain't nothing as exciting as exposing beasts to inhumanity!

Β 

2 hours ago, Huz said:

πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€
πŸ–€πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€
πŸ–€πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ–€
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Β 

Oh, riiiiiiight.Β 

9 hours ago, Remi said:

Oh, riiiiiiight.

Β 

haha not the description I was expecting, see there’s still plenty of life left in ol Mojole

Β 

πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’›πŸ’›
πŸ–€πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ–€πŸ–€
πŸ–€πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ–€
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š