Home

The Mojole Results Thread

Huz

A glorious day! From today I don't need to stay up until 1am just to play Mojole! Think of how much my life is going to improve.

I seem to remember we'd only just gone into daylight saving time when Mojole launched, so congrats to Remi for over six months of this nonsense. Only the rest of your life to go!

👕 I beat #Mojole #223 and all I got was this stupid t-shirt. 4/6
💛🖤💛🖤💚
💚🖤💛🖤🖤
🖤🖤🖤💚🖤
💚💚💚💚💚
https://funzone.mixnmojo.com/Mojole/

• Wow 1
  • Chef's Kiss 1

Guess the word within the number of tries given. The rules are the same as the NYT game Wordle, except the dictionary is expanded from the base Wordle dictionary of English words, to include a bunch of LucasArts specific ones. 

The rules are basically:

The answer will always be LucasArts related

You have six tries to guess the word

Any letter you guess that is grey isn’t in the word 

Any letter you guess that is yellow IS in the word, but you’ve got it in the wrong place

Any letter you guess that is green is in the word AND you’ve got it in the right place

Because Remi made this version of the game it is sometimes troll-ish in its answers

For example here’s todays:

👕 I beat #Mojole #227 and all I got was this stupid t-shirt. 3/6
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
💚🖤🖤💛🖤
💚💚💚💚💚
https://funzone.mixnmojo.com/Mojole/

My first guess was absolutely wrong. I tried a five letter word even though the instructions said it was a wildcard day and therefore the word was shorter. I did that because I knew the chances of guessing it right off were basically nil so I should try a first word with a spread of letters in it. Unfortunately none were in the word. My second guess, I got lucky and correctly pinned down the first letter AND another letter. From these I took a wild swing and got the word (there has been an ongoing theme ebbing and flowing through the words the last week or so which helped my guess in this case). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2