Home

The Mojole Results Thread

Huz

1 hour ago, Didero said:

I feel like I should've been able to guess today's, but after yesterday's I was thinking it'd be harder than it was, and after trying a bunch of things, I ended up cheating, and now I feel guilty for violating the sanctity of the honorable game of Mojole, and I'll endeavour to become a better person in future.

But also please don't make the words too hard, my brain is only small and already full of unrelated useless data.

There is no shame in cheating if you admit that you did. The Holy Sanctity remains intact thanks to your honesty 🙇‍♂️

👕 I beat #Mojole #354 and all I got was this stupid t-shirt. 5/6
🖤🖤🖤💛💚
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
🖤💚🖤🖤💛
🖤💚💚💛💚
💚💚💚💚💚
https://funzone.mixnmojo.com/Mojole/

@Huz Voice lines like this used to be an immersion breaker for me ("it shows they were not actuslly talking to each other but recording the lines separately"), but now I have worked with multiple people who actually ARE in the same room with each other and keep pronouncing the same words differently, even if it's e.g. a made-up product name where one party has "the truth" and corrects the other multiple times.

I wonder if some directors like Khris Brown have experience with this and have talked about it in interviews...?