Home

Return to Monkey Island fan art, music, etc!

Thrik

2 hours ago, Marius said:

Super cool game, thank you for making this!

P.S.: Can I find money for the grog machine?

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. Really pleased you enjoyed it!

Sadly there is no money to be found for the grog machine. There are a few parts I'd have liked to extend, like this and actually being able to find a diamond pickaxe instead of suddenly randomly carrying one. Maybe I'll edit in a few extra branches at some point...

• Like 2

Not fan art per se, but if you find one of the numerous moo.com discount codes out there, you can get some nice double-sided business-card-sized ReMI art prints. Caveat: you'll have fifty of them to throw around.

• Like 1
  • Chef's Kiss 1

Seeing all these pieces of fan art in different styles is really inspiring for me because it really goes to show how you can really go quite out there with stuff and still the thing is recognisably Monkey Island. If we get more Monkey Island I'd love it if every time it was a chance for a new artist to put their spin on it.

I’m probably pushing it here — it was created in the ReMI era but isn’t specifically ReMI — but it’s not like the thread is heaving. 

I can’t say I’ve heard of this instrument before.

• Like 1

I did a little Guybrush. I’m trying to get my head around using Procreate on an iPad and using such things as colour, rather than the ‘doodles on paper’ approach which is about as far as my art has ever gotten. 😅

sitcjjc.png

• Like 7

I had the odd thought that maybe the real purpose of the rubber chickens is to be used with a spell that summons a spiritual cable from the ether, allowing the user to glide between any two destinations they please using the conveniently placed pulley. It’d explain how the fortune teller gets around so quickly, anyway.

GK0OK0y.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not fan art but just a fun thing to do with your phone wallpapers.

You can create your own transition from classic to modern graphics.

Monkey Island mobile special edition!!!

Here is my lock screen on my phone:Screenshot_20220819-100013_Nova7.jpg

Time to switch to modern graphics! My home screen is:

Screenshot_20220819-100021_Nova7.jpg

On 8/17/2022 at 4:40 PM, JacquesSparkyTail said:

Return characters in the style of curse. Think it's probably important to point out that this is in no way a criticism of the return style (which I love) but just a goofy experiment.

Untitled-1-01.jpg

This is wonderful! Do you have an art instagram? 🥰

Edited by Toymafia88
  • Like 3
  • Chef's Kiss 1

5 minutes ago, BillyCheers said:

“… I only redo all the characters of a new game in a different style in a really cool way. Not much. 😇

Those are really cool! :)

Well it’s not often that monkey island makes a grand return after being effectively dead for over a decade. I think i can make an exception lmao. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1