Home

ReMI Soundtrack Project

BillyCheers

Many hours later…

I have finished my complete soundtrack for ReMI!  :yeldance:

For most of the pieces I worked the same way as before - only this time with the original files from the game. For the LeShip suite I used Jake's version, because it was already very good.

The long suites are cut into single sub tracks, so you can jump between them. One after the other they should also be playable as a suite in a player without interruption/pause.

For those who prefer to have the whole suite in one file, I've also put them in an extra files - as a "Suites" album.

Strangely enough, I noticed a piece that I didn't find in the game. It is the 6th piece of the Monkey Island Suite (I called it "Unknown Area" for now). In the game I could only find 5 different pieces and not this onw... Maybe someone of you knows where it's from? Otherwise it could possibly be a cut version.

If you like, you can download all the MP3s here (all in 320 kBit/s):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AE7dUTZGIyvSQ0fLFYmitdxBOKqQKhBd?usp=share_link

Have fun! :)

Edited by BillyCheers
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Chef's Kiss 3

1 hour ago, Jake said:

I’m working on my own arrangement very slowly because why not. But if you want a wav source of the leship arrangement let me know. (Thanks for including it 😎)

It’s a lot of work, I know. 😅

but I couldn’t help it and wanted to get it done.

Depends on what quality your file was. :) 

But in the end I guess I’m not that much an audiophile to notice the difference (for better or worse 🙈). 

EDIT:

Btw. if anyone’s interested, I can upload my arrangements in wav too, of course. 

Edited by BillyCheers