Home

Your Favorite M-I Moment

DrEj

Mine is in CMI (Stage 1) when Murray is blabbing away in the ocean, and guybrush knocks him off with the ramrod(right when he's talking) the expression on Guybrush's face it was helairous.

Post yours, but please no spoilers of E-M-I

mine is when guybrush is in the crypt in CMI, and he is talking about his "terrible" secret and that the skeletons know it, but he dosnt have a terrible secret... thats FUNNY STUFF!!!

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

Wanted: one clever signature

biggrin.gif What makes me roll over the floor laughing is the moment in MI3 when the voodoo lady is telling the scary story about Pollo Diablo. You can allready scream "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" the voodoo lady will startle and say then the scary part has yet to come

biggrin.gif When you're trying to use your Jedi mind tricks on the Cabanna boy

biggrin.gif Conversations with murray!

biggrin.gif When you're talking with LeChuck in the Damned Carnival, and you don't want to hear LeChuck's story. GT will put his hands against his ears and says "LALALALLALALLLAAAALALALA I'm not listning LALALALLALALALALA!!!"

My favorite moments were probably the conversation with a certain small-wanna-be-pirate on lechucks ship (name slipped my mind). where gyb. can answer peep, word, squeek etc and the pirate starts crying.

All the parts with murray were funny too: the part in the tomb, the part on the carnival and the beginning. he rules

------------------

AAARRHG!!!

I've got two fave moments off the top of my head!

One is in MI1. On Monkey island, I can't remember the name of the place exactly, but your on top this big hill looking out of monkey island, if you go over to far right of the hill, the ground cracks and falls away, Guybrush then falls down off the the screen and you get a little message saying that Guybrush has died and gives you the option to start from your last saved postion. The message then goes away and Guybrush bounces back up from the bottom of the screen and lands back on the hill and says: "Rubber tree".

The other is in MI2 where I think your digging or something and the ground falls away from Guybrushes feet and he standing in mid air. His eyes pop out of his head, he screams, and his hair with pony tail fly off his head and spin around in the air revealing Guybrush to be bald!

Fantastic!

------------------

"I Trust You About As Far As I Can Throw Manhattan!"

Originally posted by FreakyBob:

The other is in MI2 where I think your digging or something and the ground falls away from Guybrushes feet and he standing in mid air. His eyes pop out of his head, he screams, and his hair with pony tail fly off his head and spin around in the air revealing Guybrush to be bald!

i never saw that bit

My favorite Monkey Island moment must be in CMI, when Guybrush visots Blondebeards restaurant disguised as "El Pollo Diablo" and you hear a bit of Mexican music sounding like something from the soundtrack to "Pulp Fiction" or "Desperado" and you can answer Blondebeard in Spanish!

My other best moments must be the duel scenes with Carla in MI, Rottingham in CMI and the nice "Insult Arm-Wrestling"-scene in the beginning of EMI.

I'm a bit disappointed about the "Monkey Kombat"-thing, recognizing that it's a formidable parody on Mortal Kombat, but being somewhat too mechanic: You just have to write the different moves down, and perform them at the right times. It isn't as funny as the other duels. Without spoiling anything for anyone, I must state the I'm a bit disappointed with the ending scene in EMI...

Guest Marco de Pollo

CMI-You use the "lechuckie" toy with Lechuck , right before he flames you.

------------------

Limit 1 per costomer while supplies last.Void where prohibited by law and in the state of Wyoming.-Stan.

Archived