Home

Your Favourite Raven Games?

CaptainRAVE

Guest SithSeeD

Hmm... I only played the demo of Elite Force, but it was quite good. Nothing like Seven of Nine in full 3D. hehe

But I would have to say my favorite Raven game would be Soldier of Fortune.

btw check out my preview of Soldier of Fortune 2 in the Raven Day features.

SithSeeD :mad:

HeXeN games owned by far.. i dont think ive ever played a game that sent chills up my spin while playing late at night in dark rooms that those games managed to do... i dont know what it was.. i guess the ambient noises.. hearing a creature far away.. knowing it was far away and you are on 4health and knowing you will have to face that creature with no vials in sight especialy if that enemy was one of the dark bishops or something.. yes the games had lots of eye candy but the replayability was massive i still love playing them..even more so now that i have a better sound card and all WHOO HOO

Heretic II is a better game than Elite Force, IMO, for single player, especially. Also has great melee and projectile combat in both single and multiplayer. Also has very fun cooperative (multiplayer completion of the single player campaign) gameplay, scripting support, an editor, and dedicated server support. Plus you can get it from www.ebworld.com for $6.99, what a deal.

Btw Elite Force 1.2 features more gameplay than just vanilla Quake3-style DM, Team DM and CTF. It also features assimilation, disintegration, action hero, elimination and specialties gameplay modes.

I liked the original Hexen as well. I remembr the giant cow-headed enemies... Great story. Hexen II I didn't really get into. Soldier of Fortune mostly just makes me laugh when I see the over-the-top death animations and dismemberments.

Archived