Home

zzz...zzz...

WD_ToRMeNt

Torment, would you rather they

A) sat on their backsides all day and talked to us but not actually do anything

or

B) sat on their backsides all day making JK2 a great game. Anyway, we got a few screenshots a while back.

This makes it more exciting when we do get info aswell....

I rest my case...

wardz

(edit: grammar error, hate it!)

[ October 15, 2001: Message edited by: wardz ]

the things we were speculating about months ago have been answered by now and without any new information or previously unknown aspects revealed, we have nothing to speculate about anymore..

i think thats the worst part

[ October 15, 2001: Message edited by: [eVe]DeathBoLT ]

They're ALL very busy. A rough quote from one of the guys is "It's very hectic here. Always people coming and going. As one person's clocking off, another's clocking on, regardless of time of day"

But they're busy working on the game, no doubt about that. Don't think it's their fault for not releasing screenshots and info. They have 'corporate gorillas' on their backs controlling all the releasing of info.... well.... most of it :)

They're doing the best they can. If they get time to drop in, and if they're allowed, they will :)

Yeah I can understand what they must be going through, except the probably like their job a little more than I do.

I do Computer Aided Drafting(CAD)for a company that handles all circle k and exxon gas stations in the country. So long hours spent in front of a computer I can definitly Relate to.

If it makes you feel any better, consider what an avid follower of DNF (such as yours truly) has to endure.

The last screenshots of my favourite upcoming game were released almost two *years* ago, early November 1999 to be exact.

Since then, the only other form of game footage has been this year's E3 video.

Raven/Lucasarts have been utterly flooding the media with JK2 related info in comparison, so cheer up OK?

There's still at least half a year to go on this one, so there'll be plenty of time for Raven and compadres to show off their baby, just have a little patience.

Originally posted by [eVe]DeathBoLT:

<STRONG>the things we were speculating about months ago have been answered by now and without any new information or previously unknown aspects revealed, we have nothing to speculate about anymore..

i think thats the worst part

</STRONG>

We could solve this problem by speculating on what we will next get to speculate about

See, I'm not just a pretty face. :D

i asked the guys that run this site what was going on during that shortage of news a while before the attack on america. they said they were still negotiating with raven and lucasarts to release some new info or screenshots. basically, raven's too busy for us, and i think that's one of the best things about this. this game'll kick arse

Archived