Home

co-op play

Philbo

alright, in the november PC Gamer, they said they were working on a still-on-the-drawing-board co-op play, which i know most of us (including, DEFINITELY, me) would like to see. so what do you guys think it should be like?

personally, i'm hoping for some two-person saber battles, and maybe someone could work on a mod remaking the fight between obi-wan, qui-gon, and darth maul at the end of episode one. any other ideas on interesting co-op maps or mods?

i dont know if you people have played half-life on PS2. there is mode/game were you and a friend work together. it's like half-life (different story, not freeman saga) but this time you have a friend to watch your back.

Imagine 2+ Jedi side by side working together to infiltrate an imperial base to steal something (new weapon, plans etc).

or maybe you going on ahead while your buddy

protects your escape

i would love if there was a co-op mode something like this .

MODS are ok, but i'd rather co-op supported out of the box. If not we'll have to wait months for some amatuer guys to make a co-op MOD, which will be buggy and crappy for a another few months. I'd rather Raven do all the hard work, since they are the pros! Obviously playing through Kyles story co-op could be a little tricky to handle...with scipted events and so fourth.

Maybe a co-op mode similar to half-life for ps2.A seperate story could be made involving a team of Jedi. With a couple of really hard levels to play co-operatively against computer oppponents to achieve a goal.

Playing as a Jedi in a FPS game, and co-op just fit so well together!!

My point is! Raven have to include some kind of co-op mode!

What ur forgetting is PS2 has 2 controllers - Pc has aa keyboard and it woudl be difficult to make 2 controlls because then u've only got 1 mouse unless u installed a controller???? i have 1 but it's quite annoying and hard to control :(

i like StephenG's idea, i always wanted to join a friend to infiltrate a large base like on Endor or especially Hoth

besides, taking out stormtroopers with a buddy would always crack me up ("Die Rebel scum!" "SHADDUP!" "AGGHHGGG!!! ugh...")

Archived