Home

What will we do first??

CaptainRAVE

Guest Krayt Tion

As long as this thread doesn't get too explicit it has a safe future.

Although I can't say whether or not Rave is happy about having his thread turned into an interactive pants discussion. :rolleyes:

im still laughing about barts sig pic :)

but quite frankly, i'd prefer to keep my pants on while playing, and i'd like to think the people i play keep theirs on too.....

knowing that your enemy is sitting there with his pants off..... well.....thats a bit too much for me ;)

[ September 23, 2001: Message edited by: GonkH8er ]

I'll come here and complain about...

netcode sucks

sabre controls suck, and when is someone going to make a sabre control mod

singleplayer was too short

the left foot didnt move the way a jedi's left foot should

the right shoulder was totally unjedi

the saber blur sucked and was nothing like in the movies

where is yoda?

raven sucks for not including a console, oh wait I forgot about -console command

force powers didn't make me feel jedi enough

this game sucks compared to quake1

then I will install the game and play it for a while. After that I'll comeback with a new name and say its the best game in the world and is game of the year, raven rules!

then me and my woman maya will get back to work

• 2 weeks later...

Well what i would do straight away is stalk the owner of the shop i'm gonna buy it out of. When they get it in stock i'm gonna take my pants off in the store (u heard right!) have sexual relationships with female shop assistant. Hi-Jack a bus ort if need be a bud van... get home.. stick cd in with my saper bony hands worship comp while it's loading... write down a few words in my best ever day essay. start blowing some storm trooper heads... start up a toll on the motor-way so people can touch me because i've played jk2!!!!(of course i'd still have my comp in the middle of the motor way) and then when my contract many sleep disorder diseases i will finally rest! :)

Guest Kurgan

That's a good question. Actually I might try MP first, but probably with bots or with a friend over a LAN (assuming I still have access to one when the game gets released.. maybe not.. doh). I don't think my ego will let me charge into an anonymous internet game cold and get newbie-clobbered though. ; )

After playing around a bit, the I'll probably read the manual and get into the SP game. Like I did with the original JK (and MotS)...

Kurgan

[ October 07, 2001: Message edited by: Kurgan ]

Guest Vagabond

Hmmm, once I hurredly back my sportscar into the garage, casually making sure I don't back up into the house, I'll turn off the car, shut the garage door, grab my game, and bolt into the house and up the stairs. Next, I'll gingerly remove my treasure of the plastic bag that has been its home since coming into my possession, and place it ever so carefully on the counter-top. After a quick inspection of the box, carefully noting where the adhesive seals lie, I'll take a knife and surgically sever one set of seals, and then carefully open that flap, exposing its darkened tomb to first daylight. The primordial fumes will waft up from the game-filled crypt, teasing my senses with what awaits.

However, the surgery is only half complete. Next, I carefully extract the contents from the package...all manuals, CDs, and any other materials, such as quick reference cards and ancillary items, arranging them meaningfully before me. Cautiously, I examine the CDs, noting where the fold-points lie - those areas where the wrapping is weakest, and then insert the knife blade and subtly peel off that barrier which stands between me and that magical arrangement of 1's and 0's that have been orchestrated together in the symphony that will become JKII.

Now, with CD in hand, I open the sanctified sarcophagus and inhale the heavenly aroma of new CDs, which oddly reminds me of powdered, grape Kool Aid...

what i will do first. first i will wake up on the day that it comes out. then about halfway through the day my BROTHER will go and get the game (geez he is slack). then i will wait until he gets home. then i will see if the game has two cds. if so, he will install, then me, then we will play multi, me with one cd him with another. if it has only one cd, i will have to beat him up, and take it. :p

Archived