Home

saber smooth

jediofhteforce

In jedi knight the lightsaber was a bit jerky, but in the video shots of outcast that ive seen its so smooth, like it should look like. The level designs do have the star wars look which i think if a sw game doesnt have it it propably wont be huge. The large rooms in imperial bases that look like the huge, walled caverns in the death star and so on make the game look very expanded and theirs not an enclosing feeling.

Im getting to really like this forum the last one i went on which was actually my first every single person ganged up on me because i thought that they where being a bit foolish since i never heard a single thing they said that was good about star wars every day it was just complaining 24-7, but with this place its great people are positive. But back to the point, thank you for your welcome Nykel. Has anyone heard about the star wars rpg thats coming out next year? uno the ancient jedi one that will hopefully include Exar Kun, im really excited about it because most rpg's i dont like because i started playing in one which then got me hooked and distarcted me from all of the things i liked, but to have something as addictive as rpg and for it to be sw is just perfection in iteself, so thats for your list of stuff to get next year as well as epii stuff and JEDI OUTCAST!!!

Im getting to really like this forum the last one i went on which was actually my first every single person ganged up on me because i thought that they where being a bit foolish since i never heard a single thing they said that was good about star wars, every day it was just complaining 24-7, but with this place its great people are positive. But back to the point, thank you for your welcome Nykel. Has anyone heard about the star wars rpg thats coming out next year? uno the ancient jedi one that will hopefully include Exar Kun, im really excited about it because i ove the ancient jedi storys, but most rpg's i hate because i started playing in one which then got me hooked and distracted me from all of the things i liked, but to have something as addictive as an rpg and for it to be sw is just perfection in iteself, so thats for your list of stuff to get next year as well as epii stuff and JEDI OUTCAST!!!

I also like the way the game makers have put more effort into their imperial levels and so on and so forth, as i said before because it makes the game look much more like star wars, dont get me wrong the other levels are just as good but the huge imperial cavern sized pit rooms that look like they make the game feel you can go anywhere.

Welcome fellow Brit. : )

You will not feel intimidated here, anyone who is out of line is soon removed. You're not the first person to comment on the atmosphere here and most people agree with you.

(nice to see that not only aussies are starting to invade) j/k

wardz

Hi new people. I agree, the lightsaber looks very smooth to use, and not only the lightsaber, but the game as a whole. Its probably due to the QUake 3 engine and the amazing advancements they've made of it.

Lets hope when we play the game we can still say the same :)....and im sure we will :D

The one thing i did notice with JK2 screenshots was the environment's textures. They look alittle.... well... just wrong. There's something that just seems alittle wrong about them, like they are alittle to bold against the objects in the room. Jk has most of its textures soft and it fit well. But with the sabers, the saber handle just looks so much better this time around, rather then a triangle prism, lol.

Originally posted by TheDarkAngel:

The one thing i did notice with JK2 screenshots was the environment's textures. They look alittle.... well... just wrong. There's something that just seems alittle wrong about them, like they are alittle to bold against the objects in the room.

The textures look okay to me. Besides, there is a lot of polishing and tweaking to be done before we see the final game, so I'm sure they'll fix anything that doesn't look quite right. ;)

I like the saber handle too.

What's KoTOR about?And,I hope that they put mods for multiplayer saber-only,just like Counter-Strike,so we can face off with one another.

They'll divide it into

Duel(1 on 1)

Team duel(1 team on 1 team)

Every man for himself(max 8 players,be the only one alive and you're the winner).

Guest ZeroXcape

Hopefully, LEC will release a video demo of the updated and much improved saber action so we can see what it really looks like. I love the glowing effects from the new screen shots.

Archived