Home

Jedi Outcast Chat Event | 11.20.01

LEC_WebJedi

Please join us for the next chat event at LucasArts.com! Brett Tosti, Producer at LucasArts, along with Kevin Schilder and Steve Raffel, Project Leads at Raven Software, will be on hand to answer your questions about the much-anticipated return of Kyle Katarn.

The chat will take place on Tuesday, November 20th from 6-7 pm (PST). The chat room opens at 5 pm, so pass the word and get your questions ready!

Hope to see you there!

- LEC WebJedi

A chat? I wasn't aware of any chat... : )

hehe

wardz

EDIT: Stormhammer's post has just reminded me. Can someone make a copy of the transcipt and post it before LEC add it to their list.

It always takes them ages and I dont want to wait for another day.

[ November 19, 2001: Message edited by: wardz ]

Originally posted by TrUeFoRcE:

<STRONG>im pretty sure i can make the chat event, so if people who cant make it want some questions asked e-mail me at mario1@twcny.rr.com or just post a reply in this topic with the questions u want asked...</STRONG>

Thank you. Can you ask if saberfighting from 1st person POV is still possible?

Anyone noticed this is VERY important for me? :D I'd like to play the whole game from 1st person POV...

OH NO! I won' be able to make it. EXAMS in a week and I have a study group.

Questions:

1. Can you elaborate on saber control?.

2.What are the mimimum req. for JK2?.

3.Would there be a kind of SP level editor?.

4.Would we be playing any oyther jedi?.

Well that it I hope that someone will be greatful enough to answer them for me. :)

It's kinda late for me too, so someone please ask about the 3rd person :). We can already see there's a crosshair in the new screenshots that are in 3rd person. I want to know how similar it will be to Heretic II, in relation to movement, controls, configuration, options, etc.

I'm dying to know because as much as I loved Elite Force, my favorite game is still Heretic II. I'm hoping that JKII’s 3rd person is not just going to be the chasecam “cg_thirdperson 1” command from Elite Force. I'm hoping that JK2 will feel & be controlled like Heretic II. Will the movement feel like Heretic II? Will JK2 even let players climb onto ledges? When I meant about configuring the 3rd person was, will there be camera options like camera stiffness and how far away the camera is from the player? Also will there be a lookaround command that lets us hold the tab key, move the mouse around to move the camera around the player, instead of using some config file to use the numberpad.

Also what kind of skins & models are we gonna see in multiplayer? Can we pick the color of our lightsaber in multiplayer?

Well, i would join in if the LucasArts website wasn't such banta fodder... couldn't even connect to www.lucasarts.com for the first 10 minutes, now I've been sitting here for 10 minutes while it hasn't let me on to the chat page from the main page... their website seems very flaky, I recall when the JK2 website launched, it was down more than up... *sigh*... does not bode well.

Archived