Home

Lotta activity in restricted forum....

Bartolo_JCS

If only the first 700 members were allowed to "observe" then we would all know and then anystuff we wanted we could give em a tip or 2 and then we would c our nice little idea in the game :) that would kick ass.....anyway out of dreamland

They're probably discussing us on what we're discussing or asking permission to do something or other.... Still would be interesting to have a peep (hint hint)

To the best of my knowledge, it is where the admins can just talk about things about the site and stuff like that. If it was anything important we would hear about it soon enough..

I doubt we shuold worry ourselves..

wardz

But how often?

Let me see:

Hey LucasArts !!!

YOU COULD OF RELEASED A DEMO OF THE PC VERSION OF OBI-WAN TO THE PUBLIC A WHILE BACK. THAT WOULD OF HELPED YOUR RATINGS!!!

Now if they read that, they would be kicking themselves. Now they will know how much fans would of helped them and kept them stable back then.

[ November 03, 2001: Message edited by: Lion Heart ]

Let me clarify something. Kurgan is not a dev. He is an administrator. Admins, as they are commonly called, have all the powers of a Moderator(mod), and the ability to change the look and feel of the forum, as well as add new categories to it.

I hope this helps. :)

BTW:

I just realized this belongs it the Swamp.

*proclaims thread to be closed, even though he has no moderator powers. :( *

[ November 03, 2001: Message edited by: matt-windu ]

Archived