Home

Reasons why you're gonna buy JKO

Agen

i'm the kind of person who likes a challenge. the first time i played JK :DFii, it was hard for me. anyway, i'd say:

1. ACTION

2. GRAPHICS

3. FORCE POWERS

4. LIGHTSABER

5. FLYING BODY PARTS

surely these are the things that make a good game.

yeah...

A few reasons really

-im a fan and have all the previous games and want to add to my collection

-i want to see how the story continues

-i want a good old lightsaber battle

-i am a big fan of all Raven games, especially Elite Force and Soldier of Fortune, and JK2 is similar to those :), another great reason to buy it :).

-also i want a really high spec game to test on my PC

The borg were cool. I remember first playing it and not reading the mission briefing, lol. I just went and killed or the borg until they adapted to my weapons and they assimilated me. I seem to remember all my friends doing that on their first attempt. Actually, i kinda found the borg quite scary when i had my surround sound on and they were assimilating me from behind :). I would always turn round to check behind me :rolleyes:

Why do I want JK2?

I'm a long-term fan of FPS games.

I'm an even longer term fan of Star Wars.

Jedi Knight is probably my favourite game, regardless of innovations in other games.

I'm hoping that regardless of changes Jedi Outcast will build on JK's successes and become my next favourite game.

I'm not as concerned with the graphics (although they should be good) as the gameplay...because when JK was released, QII came out the same year and looked better, but it didn't play better.

So the main reason is for the gameplay, which I hope will retain the same breadth of choice as it's predecessor. ;)

[ November 04, 2001: Message edited by: StormHammer ]

Reasons why you're gonna buy JKO

To reward the development team for a job well done (assuming they do, of course).

Oh, and for the cool looking box, and nifty illustrated instruction manual.

The free lightsaber and Kyle Katarn figure autographed by the team are just icing on the cake...*

Kurgan

* LEC/Raven please take my idea!

My reasons are quite simple.

Since the release of Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2, i have played the game consistantly. Over time however, many things seemed to ruin the game, cheats started to arise, things such as this.

I am going to buy the game because I am a hardcore gamer. I try my best to perfect the games I love, and from what i see of JK2 so far I will definately love this game.

The Jedi Knight community will probably migrate over to JK2. This is good and bad at the same time.

The good side will be that cheating will be almost impossible. This will eliminate unfairness which players may have had in previous times, and give them a fresh start.

Bad side is that a lot of the people who player Jedi Knight DF2 are buttholes. A lot of them don't care about the people who play the game, they just play to win. Winning is great, and i admit i will always try my best to win...but not at the expensive of risking my reputation (though my reputation isn't exactly good in JK1).

Jedi Knight 2 will be a new start for Star Wars fans who love 3d action games. It will give people a chance to play a game they love and perfect it, without the worrying about cheating.

I plan on actively playing JK2 just as i did JK1. It will be my #1 priority in the gaming industry once it is released...

those are my reasons

Archived