Home

Bryar pics in JK2

Yun24

Guest Vagabond

Ya, that looks like the Bryar...I was never a big Bryar fan. They should make Kyle's default pistol the BlastTech DL-44.

Bah, in the games development biz there are always a ton of things to be attended to. I believe the term "progressive refinement" comes to mind. Basically it suggests that things get done, then tweaked and improved, then tweaked and improved more...ad nauseum. So, I wouldn't be surprised that most, if not all, of the things we've seen are in some early to mid stage of development and while be tweaked/polished before the game even gets in our hot little hands.

[ October 08, 2001: Message edited by: Rancor ]

It looks cooler that way anyway and who said what it looked like in jk was right! and apart from the fact he sawed half of it off i think the bigger the better as then u can get an even bigger laugh when they approach u with a bryar and u've got conc (or jk2 equivelant) And anyway i'm quite sure raven know what they're doing! :D:):cool::eek:;)

• 2 weeks later...

Raven has done this sort of thing before, With Elite Force's Phaser. Basically what they did was increase the model's size so that you could tell that the person was holding anything at all. Sure, It'd be harder to see in Multiplayer, but IMHO they should fix it.

Archived