Its BLUE!!!

If i recall correctly Kyle's lightsaber is GREEN

Have you guys noticed any other bloopers in SW

Like when R2-D2 escape the Tantine IV and the imp gunner says

"look, there goes ANOTHER ONE"

But later on when the officer is briefing DV he says

"A(meaning only one) was jetisend"

Whats up with that?

I believe JKO is assuming that the player took the light path in the first Jedi Knight game. When going on the good path your green lightsabre gets crushed by Boc. Then you pick up Yuns yellow saber and use that for the rest of the game. In MOTS kyles saber is yellow as well. In JKO his saber is blue...

Obviously he's gotten rid of the yellow saber since he has given up his Jedi ways. But now has to once again use the ways of the force to defeat whatever there is to defeat, and has constructed a new lightsaber.

[ October 09, 2001: Message edited by: Darth Lunatic ]

Guest Kurgan

Kyle's saber is Green in JK until he takes Yun's (yellow/gold) saber in the light path (in the dark path, he keeps the green one). In MotS, Kyle is using an ORANGE blade so it is not Yun's, but assumedly a new one that Kyle built himself.

Also notice that Mara is using a purple one, not the blue one she was given in Zahn's book cycle (Thrawn Trilogy).

So for continuity purposes, if Kyle retrieves "his" lightsaber, it would be orange. If he makes a new one, it could be any color. I just hope it isn't blue, that'd be boring (seen it too many times already).

Kurgan

The Blue sabre in the trilogy was Luke's old one....while Luke was her prisoner he used his green sabre....

After the fight ( The Epilogue) with Luke's clone he gave her his old Blue ( given by Ben obi wan)

to get quit with his nasty past....

Or??!!

:rolleyes:

I'm sure Luke's not the easiest person to find. Kyles not going to have many contacts after years of hermitness.....

Luke may be off somewhere..... and maybe it would be easier and quicker to build a new saber and fight this evil foe quickly, than to go find Luke and get back your saber.

Plus, it also avoids people complaining about saber colour after MOTS, as someone already did at a private showing of jk2 :D The first audience question was 'why is kyles saber blue, when after MOTS it was orange?'

as if you would :)

Archived