Home

New Enemies We Can Expect to Face

C.H.A.S.

To JediKnight_114

And, Mon Calamari, while relatively peaceful are the ones that invented the Mon Calamari Cruisers, so I wouldn't exactly call them non violent. Read I, Jedi for the story on Cammassi.

Well, the Calamaris invented the Mon Cal cruisers orginally for traveling only...they love their beautiful cruising ships and didn't want to arm them when they joined the Rebellion. But Admiral Ackbar persuaded them to do so...to fight for freedom.

And for I, Jedi: I would like to read it...well I'll buy it when I see them...

hmm....the Camaasi aren't very peaceful as far as can remember...it's a long time ago since I've read the new Zahn trilogy :rolleyes:

Guest xwing guy

The Cammassi and the Mon Cal are two different species. The Mon Calaimarian are Admiral Ackbars race and they invented the Mon Cal curisers and they fought for the Allaince. The Cammasi are a peaceful race who got their homeworld ravaged and basically destroyed. Just wanted to clear that up for those who don't know.

i hope they mix-n-match some of the enemies.. so one race doesn't always carry the same weapon..

if force pull is gonna be in, then giving some enemies aditional holstered weapons at their side would be a nice shock...

snowtroopers, dark troopers, nogrhi... ;)

enemies with ysalimari frame backpacks would rule... as you would have to use new tactics as you couldn't use force pull, other powers, saber throw, or send their shots back at them.

and even if you blasted them you would still have to watch out for the bodies on the floor causing your powers to cut out if you got too close...

jawas would be cool... and a sand crawler would be awesome.

i really like those imperial infiltration squads too.. smarter than your average stormie..

they would look cool too.

Enemies list. What should be included: Stormies (with conc rifles, repeater gun, etc), grans (three eyes), rodians, ig88 assasin droid (as a boss), noghri, naval troopers, ATST, ATAT, imp officers, snowtroopers, E-WEB blaster cannon, battle droids (?), sandtroopers, boba fett, scout troopers, weequays, tie fighters, kell dragons, trandoshans, space pirates, troopers on those lizards, new weapons (flamethrowers, proton roccket launcher etc), imp pilots, ysalamir carriers, dark troopers, ATPT, ATMT, assasin droids disguised as protocol droids, droidekas (?), local starport security services, gundarks, wampas, and, of course - a very powerful sith lord. one that we fight several times during the game. What do you think? :eek:;)

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

Yep, the more Ysalimari in an area, the greater their influence. Read The Thrawn Trilogy, and on Myrkr, when Luke and Mara are trekking across the planet, they can't make contact with the Force since they're surronded by Ysalimari.

Originally posted by acdcfanbill:

<STRONG>if a person was wearing a yaslmari frame, you would still be able to reflect shots back at them, if you were far enough away... i think that the force-less bubble only extends like 10 meters or so...</STRONG>

yeah... i guess.. but i was thinking of it more as a gameplay decision, to add a bit of difficulty and variation to them as enemies.

In the novels luke can still deflect shots back at them, if HE is outside the bubble.. but his ability is severly reduced because he can't sense their minds or really begin to react to the shot until it has left the bubble... majorly cutting down his reaction time... so when he is facing several enemies he is reduced to just desperatly attempting to block the shots and stay alive, rather than being able to actually aim the shots back in a controlled way.

with a bit of gameplay lisence you could use this to say you could block shots from ysalimari troopers, but not return them..

Archived