Home

I'm not running

Compa_Mighty

Guest DSEmperor Viper

hahah I will take control of the senate and then destroy it,hahaahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaa say good bye senate, oh and leon is this TRULY going to be dimocracy cause I dont see how if it was u wouldn't let me run

I believe that any person who claims he's going to destroy the Senate and then complains he isn't let on, has a serious hole somewhere. It's OBVIOUS and logical. And I'm sure the Senate Draft has something on this kind of thing in there.

If you can't read Viper's post here, that means I deleted it.

Guest Tie Guy

This is a Representative Democracy, just like the US. The people don't have complete power, but they elect people to make decisions and hold the power for them. We still have traces of direct democracy in some areas of the US, but our national government is Represenative.

But, if you really look at it, it is more like an Oligarchy. They people don't really ordain the powers, the mods do. Not that that is wrong, it is much better actually, but it really isn't true democracy. It would be like the President selecting who could run for Congress and who couldn't in the US.

Guest DSSITHMASTER

How did leon ever think he could ban me for good?

How did he think this senate thing would work?

There's this nifty little thing called the DJG. Expect to hear more from that soon. And I expect the Senate to work because it won't have people like you..

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived