Home

New pics new movies new material?????

Indy3

Have you noticed that after those new screenshots were realsed on lucasarts.com nowone has realsed anymore material. I know abot that new movie. But I mean if they recordered on a cameria. Why wouldnt it have the same quality. Instead they give us a foggy look at it. I mean that was good but really. I keep searching on the web and everybody has mostly the excat same information. Why do you think nowone has found or realsed any new pics,movies, or information?

thanks

maybe there isnt a whole lot to release, maybe there still hashing a lot of things out, and not working on as much game stuff, its really difficult to tell why there has been a lack of info, maybe you would have to be in the company to hear the reason. who knows

Guest Boba Rhett

Jeez, what do you want from them? 10 new pictures a day? Blood? The're very busy and the game isn't exactly close to being done. :rolleyes:

They didn't keep the movie high quality because they have a LOT of footage of other games besides jk2 to have on their site. They can't have hundereds of 50mb movies on their site. They want as many people as possible to be able to dl and view the movies.

No it's not. The movie is as it is. And it was not made by LEC or Raven, it was made by a few people with a camcorder at E3.

They will release a proper gameplay movie when they have some gameplay to show off, I would imagine. The E3 footage was really more of a technology demo to show off what they had done with the Q3: TA engine. The level on show won't even be in the final game.

Archived