Home

The Sith (TS)

Darth Kiil

Greetings warriors,

I would like to invite anyone to join our clan, The Sith, upon thelaunch of the Jedi Outcast multiplayer servers. We are also currently active at zone.com where we play Jedi Knight. If you want to learn more about us, our address is www.geocities.com/darth_kiil/index.html .

I admit we're not very well known, but, that is the way of The Sith. If you doubt our skills, I suggest you challenge TS_Delaque, myself, TS_Scorpion_44, or TS_Weapon to a duel.

By the way, Vagabond, your article about "The Katarns" was hilarious. I especially liked the lesbian undertones towards the end. Nothing like a couple of hot new aged Jedi chicks to add that little extra something to a story.

I like your site, especially this bit

I've been doing a lot of downloading and talking to software pirates lately and I've managed to find someone who can and will provide me with a copy of Jedi Outcast within the next couple of weeks, so, you can expect our empire to grow rapidly and for the better really soon. I also am in the progress of downloading Flash as we speak, so, we may have a new, more spiffy site (or at least an into) pretty soon as well. It might take a few weeks though, as I am bogged down with work and a University course I'm taking over the internet right now.

:rolleyes:

wardz

It's open to interpretation. You get what you take out of it. I have to be vague and mysterious, I'm a Sith. I'm not a James Bond movie supervillain, I'm not going to hand you my sinister plans on a silver platter.

Let's just say...*Jedi mind trick*...it never happened!

My Clan BOD brothers of darkness is an old Zone clan with members such as BOD_West and BOD_JLK to name a few will be going from MotS/JK to JKO we will be looking at forming with others and recuting more.We are fair and leaning to the light side...and we challenge others for JKO using JK/MotS? that doesnt make the best idea but its better than nothing...OBIWAN for x box he he he www.futurelooks.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Archived