Home

Best strategy ever!

WD_ToRMeNt

Hey Acces_Flux i remember u, i palyed u in oasis 1 time and u won because i used force speed and ran into a wall and killed myself otherwise we were gonna draw :mad: ... i avoided u ever since because of that anyway i still see u sometims (because ur first in alphabet with _Rouge12 or something) nice to know u still exist :)

• 2 weeks later...

WD=oldest 'elite' jk clan? you guys are such a bunch of wanks, you might be the most obnoxious clan ever to grace nar. BTW, last i checked, spank seems to be in dP, the other bunch of zone misfits.

I hope yer mothers finally kick you out of yer respective houses and force u all to grow up.

i could see oldest elite... although it took them two 1/2 years to become top of their game, if i recall correctly, they certainly were undeniably elite(as in the best ff clan) summer 99 - spring/(summer by a stretch) 2000.. late spring 2000, early summer 2000 it became aparent everyone significant to the clan had pretty much left or drifted off into other games or real life and i really think they lost their claim to being elite.. but then again, so did every other clan..

(of course these comments are debatable up until spring 2002- past that point I would be hard pressed to believe that any clan was worth respecting as a competitive clan in JK.)

Originally posted by -WD- ToRMeNt:

<STRONG>***

"Don't die. Kill the other guy."

</STRONG>

I've heard a lot of people talk about this one, but I have my doubts as to whether such a strategy could actually work.

Does anyone have any solid evidence or numbers to back this up? To me it seems that many of the people who say they use this strategy lose consistently.

Curious.. I once talked to this guy on the Rune forums who insisted (not making this up) that he had "suicide" bound to a hotkey so he could use it "strategically" to prevent somebody from outscoring him.

I didn't follow his logic, but I guess it's not a universal strategy (what you mentioned above). ; p

Kurgan

suicide has its advantages... assuming you have a decent lead in kills and stand to maintain such a lead..

although when dying, you're still handing the high ground over to him based on his killing you being a maybe as oppossed to a guarenteed death when done by your own hand.. so i wouldn't reccomend it unless he's one point away from hitting the score limit and winning..

"WD will own JKII." It's not even out yet, you know absolutly nothing of the game. Having JK gaming experiance means nothing for JKII. I suggest you wait and findout before making a childish, ignorant, foolish comment like that. WD also has tons of cheaters on the Zone, which btw won't be used for JKII.

If anyone wants to know, the WD clan password is hornet

WD is up them selves. sorry nut if you say such things like that you must be. You havnt even played it and you think your going to rule. Chances are the gamepley is going to be totaly different so youll have to re learn.

I mean any bum off the street can play continously for days on end so they can "rule the internet"

but really why would you want to sacrifice a social life for it.

• 3 months later...

Archived