Home

LG and LG dot com

Guest ZeroXcape

Guest ZeroXcape

Swoosh, just saw the latest desing - looks great.

As for LG.com, I finally figured out a way to get the headlines working. A simple CGI program copies the headlines.txt file from the site and then places it on LG's main page. If anyone takes a look at it, it's real simple.

Speaking of which, Don: I need the XWA login info from you. I can't seem to get in. Once I get that FTP info, I'll fix the XWA news (index page) and then fix the headlines so we can add them on LG.com. After that... looks like LG.com is READY to go Sunday Night.

Hopefully the Factor 5 questions will be returned to me by then and the RS2 preview will be done. We will release one after the other, two days of exclusives.

Finally, I'll be heading to the lake (yet again) tonight. I should be back late tommorow night.

I personally think we should set up a 5 week plan or something like that laying out what features we want and when we want them to be put up. I would take the initiative, but time is running out for me and I need to get the LC temp page up before I go.

Swoosh

Guest ChrisC3po

Swoosh: The beta is looking better and better, I don't know if you got my e-mail today or not. But the one thing we really need from you before youy leave are headers for all of the main areas at LG.com and smaller headers for the feature sections.

I think the five week schedule is a great idea, and should be brought up at our next meeting (I believe Don is aiming for Friday).

Have a great vacation.

Hey. Tomorow (22nd) is my last exam. And since it is one of the easiest courses I had some time to work on the new JediKnight.Net layout.

<a href="http://www.jediknightii.net/_jackal/jediBETAknight.jpg">JediKnight.Net BETA</a>

My plan is to make the logo and the navbar buttons load randomly (sorta like that LG.COM design). But I need ideas for what to put (plus I need the images for it). I currently have the port of the 2nd DeathStar. But that is pretty much it. I need BIG pictures from most of the StarWars games by LucasArts. I found sound allready... but bad quality and not exactly what I am looking for.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT. :D

Thanks,

The beta looks like an awesome start. Well, I'm heading out the door now, and everything is wrapped up. I also posted a temp page at lucasconsoles.com so you can look at that. If you need me to do anything else, well too bad! I'm outta here!

Swoosh

Guest ZeroXcape

You're heading out, and I'm just returning. Aside from recovering from this sun tan markings in the outline of a life jacket, I'm good to finish up LG.com. I want to see if we can open Sunday/Monday.

As for LC.com, I'm gonna check it out as soon as I get through all these e-mails. Btw - Where'd Kurgan go?! ;)

Guest Kurgan

A five week plan sounds good. Since some of us have stuff pop up and need to be elsewhere, at least this way we know what's ahead and we can try to work with/around it (or if we miss a meeting, etc).

The beta design is flashy, but I like it so far.

Kurgan

[ June 24, 2001: Message edited by: Kurgan ]

Archived