Home

LucasGames Stuff + Domains to snag?

Guest ZeroXcape

Guest ZeroXcape

Domains >> Chris and I have talked about a few domains that we should probably pick up for the network. We'll bring em' up at the next meeting.

LucasGames >> The site's close to getting done. I've got a couple bugs to work out, but we should be good otherwise. Let's see if we can get 5 network exclusives to post. We can post two a week or something. Also, LucasConsoles.com is going to have to launch in a similar time frame since LG.com has it incorporated into the main page.

back to work

Well, LucasConsoles doesn't really have to launch at a similar time...we can just put a "coming soon" or something in the headlines for now. People can know it's coming, but we can have time to work that site into what we want. I have some nice ideas that I would like to try...but I need to finish my jobs at LucasGames first.

Everything is looking great at LG...I am currently reworking some of the graphics to make the site look even better and Zero and Chris have been firing out scripts. Really, all that we need is for us to finish our jobs (we're almost done)...and then get some content up. Probably next week sometime we'll see the launch. We need Don to get back and see what he can get us as far as exculsives. But, we're almost there!

Swoosh

Guest ChrisC3po

I'd like to see LucasConsoles.com launched a couple of weeks after LG.com. As long as we own the domain, which we do, it really isn't a problem mentioning it on LG.com.

Guest ZeroXcape

The whole "surprise factor" seems to be nice when opening new sites though. People don't form opinions about what we are doing until it is already done.

Also, I've been talking to someone who knows their stuff when it comes to consoles. He's also REALLY interested in working on a LA site dedicated to consoles, (a regular JK.net forumer.)

Archived